Ever put a plastic bag on your head?

Lou

Well, have you??

I have. I've never felt naughtier or more daring in my life. And I have done SOME naughty and daring things in my life..... honest!

But yeh, you get it SO drummed into you as a kid... 'don't put plastic bags on your head - you'll DIE!!!!!' .... and then you try it, and it's not that bad really. Just kinda, white. If it's a white bag. Which mine way.

I don't in any way suggest you try it.

Just wondered if I was the only one.

I did it to piss me mam off once :blink:

I also ate dirt as a tot but it didn't taste very nice so didn't do it again. And fish food for the same reason but I liked the taste so pursued (until it was gone then all the fish got eaten by my cat and a heron so no more was purchased).

ooo, running with scissors is WAY too naughty for me to do!!!

I have to say, i didn't just RANDOMLY decide to put a bag on my head. One of my friends did it in his comedy show at the melbourne comedy festival. He announces that now he's a fully grown man, he can do what he wants, and so he VERY defiantly puts a bag on his head. You should have heard me gasp with horror the first time he did it. LOL i'm such a goody goody.

But having seen him do that a few times, I became curious, and just HAD to give it a go myself... face my fears and all that....

Skol. I had CRIME SCENE TAPE at my disposal!!!!!!

If we'd have been caught that night we'd have been severely reprimanded. :blink:

Typically, just as we jumped down off the 2m wall we'd had to climb up to escape, a car with lights and sirens races by. Scared the hell outta us! Should've known that they wouldn't be THAT quick to respond though.....

*innocent whistles*

lol... "severely reprimanded"... what am i? an uptight head teacher?!

The kids these days are just craaazeeeee.

16209[/snapback]

:blink:

Was gonna post something like that earlier, but restrained myself. You're right though, and that blokes comedy show sounds hilarious.

Don't carrier bags have to have mandatory holes in the bottom now or something in case people decide to be daft and put them on their heeds?

Edited by catmag

Don't carrier bags have to have mandatory holes in the bottom now or something in case people decide to be daft and put them on their heeds?

16252[/snapback]

Well it might be safer in one way but what use are they as makeshift condoms now?

16252[/snapback]

Well it might be safer in one way but what use are they as makeshift condoms now?

16257[/snapback]

What did you used to do like? Rip a teeny bit off the corner? :blink:

:razz:

16252[/snapback]

16257[/snapback]

What did you used to do like? Rip a teeny bit off the corner? :blink:

16260[/snapback]

TEENY? How very dare you woman! 7 whole centimetres and a mighty girth.

16252[/snapback]

A good idea, until something leaks in your carrier bag and it gets evvvvvvvvverywhere. :blink:

• 1 year later...

Maybe she did this for too long.... hence the quietness recently.

Hmmm

:wub: fuck me ...are you having a "see how many ancient threads I can dredge up " night !!!!

Hmmm

:wub: fuck me ...are you having a "see how many ancient threads I can dredge up " night !!!!

And what if I am?

Eh?

Hmmm

And what if I am?

Eh?

:(

:(

If we'd have been caught that night we'd have been severely reprimanded. :lol:

Typically, just as we jumped down off the 2m wall we'd had to climb up to escape, a car with lights and sirens races by. Scared the hell outta us! Should've known that they wouldn't be THAT quick to respond though.....

*innocent whistles*

What the fuck :blush:

If we'd have been caught that night we'd have been severely reprimanded. :lol:

*innocent whistles*

What the fuck :blush:

Where the hell have you been?