What is WRONG with you people?

Gemmill

It's Friday! Where's your crunchie feeling? :lol:

Is someone going to post something to make this day go quicker or we're still gonna be sat here at what feels like next Tuesday, waiting for the clock to tick over to home time?

Get it sorted. :angry:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a day off, so I'm quite chipper. Going to the gym in a minute so you can't rely on me for entertainment though.

Still, someone's given Leazes another chance to spout shite about Shepherd so if you want to pass the time you could always debate with him...again.

I've ripped my shoulder muscles playing 5 aside. At least I hope that's all it is, I'm a bit worried it might be worse. So I'm especially not in a good mood, depsite the Fridayness.

In the showers afterwards trying out a new reacharound technique tbh. A man of your size shouldn't be engaging in physical activity without a doctor present anyway.

I have a day off, so I'm quite chipper. Going to the gym in a minute so you can't rely on me for entertainment though.

Still, someone's given Leazes another chance to spout shite about Shepherd so if you want to pass the time you could always debate with him...again.

I no longer consider it debating tbh. He's a broken man, and his entire reason for being has been shredded. I'm just prodding him to see if he has ANYTHING left.

I've ripped my shoulder muscles playing 5 aside. At least I hope that's all it is, I'm a bit worried it might be worse. So I'm especially not in a good mood, depsite the Fridayness.

In the showers afterwards trying out a new reacharound technique tbh. A man of your size shouldn't be engaging in physical activity without a doctor present anyway.

:angry:

I'll not rise to the bait.

I'm off to a walk in centre now as my arm feels paralysed.

:lol:

MAN UP

Edited by Holden McGroin

You probably fell asleep on it and killed it tbh. :angry:

Here you go. I have five rockets in my garage, they have been in there for around 4 years. Tonight I will set them off. I will either kill myself (explosion) or people will see Bobby's rockets for miles :lol::lol:

Never come on here looking for sympathy. :lol:

I'm going to a funeral this afternoon. In Middlesborough.

I think I've just killed this thread.

A funeral in Middelsborough? Does it get any worse?

I've gotta do some food shopping later and try not to spend too much money as I'm off to Manc land for the match on Sunday.

I've gotta do some food shopping later and try not to spend too much money as I'm off to Manc land for the match on Sunday.

Watching us get slaughtered at Old Trafford probably comes close tbh.

Watching us get slaughtered at Old Trafford probably comes close tbh.

True!

It'll be good craic though, got a few mates at Uni who are Man Utd fans and will be at the match.... Have a few drinks, sing our hearts out and hope for the best I say!