What is WRONG with you people?

Gemmill

I'm going to a funeral this afternoon. In Middlesborough.

I think I've just killed this thread.

A funeral in Middelsborough? Does it get any worse?

I've gotta do some food shopping later and try not to spend too much money as I'm off to Manc land for the match on Sunday.

Watching us get slaughtered at Old Trafford probably comes close tbh.

:angry:

True!

It'll be good craic though, got a few mates at Uni who are Man Utd fans and will be at the match.... Have a few drinks, sing our hearts out and hope for the best I say!

How does that make it better? Surely thats the only thing that could make it worse......having a load of dickheads laughing at you before and afterwards too. :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to a funeral this afternoon. In Middlesborough.

I think I've just killed this thread.

A funeral in Middelsborough? Does it get any worse?

I've gotta do some food shopping later and try not to spend too much money as I'm off to Manc land for the match on Sunday.

Watching us get slaughtered at Old Trafford probably comes close tbh.

:angry:

True!

It'll be good craic though, got a few mates at Uni who are Man Utd fans and will be at the match.... Have a few drinks, sing our hearts out and hope for the best I say!

How does that make it better? Surely thats the only thing that could make it worse......having a load of dickheads laughing at you before and afterwards too. :lol:

Fuckin' hell lads, I was looking forward to Sunday... try not to piss on my fire too much eh!

True though! :lol:

I hate today. :angry:

I've spent nearly all my wages (got paid 10 days ago) on the basis that I've just been promoted and my wages are increasing - only now they've decided not to sort wages until December - GRR.

And I'll be at work tomorrow. :lol: BIG NO SCORE.

I've got loads of stuff to do, but it's all so mind-numbing that I can't face any of it, even though I know it would pass the afternoon quicker but it might kill me in the process. What a conundrum.

In fact I think this could become known as The Fundamental Work Problem. Isn't this what all work is all about?

I've got loads of stuff to do, but it's all so mind-numbing that I can't face any of it, even though I know it would pass the afternoon quicker but it might kill me in the process. What a conundrum.

In fact I think this could become known as The Fundamental Work Problem. Isn't this what all work is all about?

Skiving shirley?

Skiving shirley?

That's the Fundamental Theorem for Surviving The Workplace.

Yep, sounds like pretty much every day. :angry:

Just nipped home for a scrub and change ( and put some liniment on my strained groin) then back to the Toon on the lash for five bells :lol:

Your lifestyle will have you headed for an early grave, mark my words.

Can we expect you on here later announcing your latest wank btw? :angry:

Just nipped home for a scrub and change ( and put some liniment on my strained groin) then back to the Toon on the lash for five bells :lol:

Your lifestyle will have you headed for an early grave, mark my words.

Can we expect you on here later announcing your latest wank btw? :angry:

maybe ,maybe not...you never know :lol: I am trying to abstain from posting whilst pissed....adieu :lol: