Middlesbrough v Newcastle United

MattM4

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has martins been on the pitch in the second half?

not looking to clever now. half-fit players etc...

He wasn't the only one that went missing.

Pearson could be out a job within the week...

Have we employed him then? I knew there was talk of it.

on the bench today apparently, according to radio newcastle, fitted in well with his grey suit...

future bung probe tbh

Just watched the goal on ESPN. Yakubu left unmarked on a corner.

God, how stupid can we possibly get? Will we ever learn? Its just pathetic and embarrasing now.

And did I mention, ROEDER OUT!!!!!

No more than was expected really. And to think when I shook my heed at at the appointment of Roeder some people looked at me like I'd stuck my cock in their pint.

Nowt's going to sort this mess out, we'll have Shepherd saying that he's backing Roeder, get his back room staff in, give him a panic buy in Jan then we'll get a tonking off someone at home and he'll be sacked on Monday with no replacement. Lee Clark will win 2 games as caretaker and Freddy will plead with him to stay on, if he refuses we'll get Ian Dowie or Shearer.

Edited by BlueStar

Parker was poor today, as were many, I think they've lost confidence in their manager. Martins and Sibierski looked good together and Martins' effort was special. I think I can pinpoint the exact moment that things started to go wrong:

ameobi_shola_nufc_profile_2005.jpg

I don't want to argue about what qualities he may or may not have, there is no space in a Premiership team for a player who can't control a ball and pass it to teammate.

We will never get anywhere until we have a top class manager AND a top class coaching/backroom staff set up from top to bottom. This will never happen with fat fuckwitt in charge of the club as his idea of the ideal set up consists of:

Shit hardman brit manager or cheap manager who played for NUFC

Coaches: A geordie with no coaching experience at all and a bloke who does nothing whatsoever but permanently remains on our staff

I think I can pinpoint the exact moment that things started to go wrong:

ameobi_shola_nufc_profile_2005.jpg

I don't want to argue about what qualities he may or may not have, there is no space in a Premiership team for a player who can't control a ball and pass it to teammate.

yay, you are my new best friend.

How many more games do you lot think FS will give Roeder?

I reckon no wins inthe next 5 and he's gone

Yep. Making us look like a complete fucking circus and even less appealing to a half decent manager than we already are.

Cant believe old fatwit fired Bobby for finishing 5th. It all started there.

we ended that season playing relatively bad football and it was looking bad. hindsight is wonderful but it was time for Robson to go. He should have gone before he actually did. The fact that since robson we've had a load of muppets has not helped.

yeah lets blame a half-fit striker for martins etc going missing. good one.

How many more games do you lot think FS will give Roeder?

I reckon no wins inthe next 5 and he's gone

I hope have that long, no win in the next 3 and the pressure would really be building on him but then again FS perservered with Souness when it was obvious to everyone there wasn't going to be a turnaraound.

The club needs cleaned out from top to bottom but that isn't looking too likely at the minute.

Edited by ewerk

Is it REALLY fair to slag a manager who continues to be totally inept at putting the best team available on the pitch?

Is it REALLY fair to slag a manager who continues to be totally and absolutely inept?

OF COURSE IT IS, he's inept at what he continually does! :o

The next home game will be the key. If we dont win that, then that'll be it.

Wednesday against Portsmouth...

Be interesting to see the turnout for that one...

The next home game will be the key. If we dont win that, then that'll be it.

Wednesday against Portsmouth...

Be interesting to see the turnout for that one...

Poor attendances would hit Shepherd much harder than any protest.

Cant believe old fatwit fired Bobby for finishing 5th. It all started there.

we ended that season playing relatively bad football and it was looking bad. hindsight is wonderful but it was time for Robson to go. He should have gone before he actually did. The fact that since robson we've had a load of muppets has not helped.

yeah lets blame a half-fit striker for martins etc going missing. good one.

Martins was one of the brightest players on the pitch today for us. He wasnt great, but that tells you how pathetic the others were. And you speak as if Ameobi would have set the world on fire if he was fit, sorry but he just isnt a good player. In fact, he's rubbish.