Official your game thread

khay

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right that money has been spent on huddlestone and Daniel sturridge (based on someones man city save). Also looking for a left back or centre back and a right back.

Right that money has been spent on huddlestone and Daniel sturridge (based on someones man city save). Also looking for a left back or centre back and a right back.

huddlestone out for 4 months 10mins into his debut! :(

Sturridge scores on his debut. :)

You got ripped off on that Oba deal, Oba's class on the game if you use him right and Gourcoff is toss.

Gourcoff was labbled wonder kid on mine and has 4 goals in as many games. Thats the same amount martins got for me in the first season.

Plus i needed money from somewhere to spend on the rest of the squad. :)

I finally made it into a second season with Newcastle.I am doing quite well. Being in a CL place at half season. Fat Fred forced me to sell Martins for nearly 20m, so that I could invest in a couple of other playres. Given wanted to go. Andreasen is doing a good job at CB.

Ended up finishing 4th with Aberdeen. So it's the Inter Galactic Cup for me.

I think I'd have finished 3rd if this hadn't happened though.

injurycrisis.jpg

I hate injury fests. ;)

Out of all the injured guys there only Touzani wouldn't start. And he was playing because of Diamond's injury. Trying to win every week ain't easy with 6 of your best starting XI out like.

I'm the unwashed (just for the hell of it) and well...not doing too badly so far.

Signed Bouazza from Watford on loan, Doumbe from Plymouth (mixed bag so far. He's either shite or SUBLIME <_<), Eddie Johnson (cheers Jimbo) and Mirante (keeper from Juve. Been excellent for me).

woooc1.th.jpg

But this man is a MACHINE! ;)

mcbrideqe3.th.jpg

Only cost me 15k an arl.

Things going a little pear shaped in my second season. Sitting 9th in the SPL after 8 games. Haven't started well at all. Had Rangers away, Hearts away and Celtic at home first 3 games has set the tone so far. I'm now losing away games constantly by a goal.

Chelsea employed me as a feeder team though and sent John Obi Mikel on loan though. He's pretty damned good.

I remember as a kid the Aberdeen connection of me family used to wank over that stand at Pittodrie. :unsure:

It's immense. :D

Problem with it is that the atmosphere is in the top deck, which is the furthest away bit from the pitch.

Won League and Champs League in first season and was runner-up in Carling Cup but on second season I can't win for shite. Happens on all FM games, haven't made any major changes to the team that would affect it, tactic is still the same.

Help? :unsure:

Still top halfway through the season.

My 6 game winning streak was ended by second place Ipswich, who beat me 4-2 in an even game, albeit the mackems outshot them.

Then drew 0-0 with West Brom.

McBride has 12 in 12 so far. But he's been dropped as he was wank against Brom (I just hoofed balls up to him. Poor bloke must've had a sore noggin. 30 headers overall.)

Trying to get some signings in desperately. Cunningham and Varga have a combined age of 71 and it's beginning to show. :unsure:

In my first season managing Newcastle, I managed to shift Michael Owen off to Milan pretty quickly which was quickly followed by the club getting taken over and me being supploed with a massive transfer kitty (£80m). Shame I didn't get the wages budget to match it like!

Brought in Distin, Hoyte, Diop & Defoe and the side is starting to gel together well.

Got to the FA Cup final and am due to play Reading also leading 3-1 in the first leg of the UEFA Cup semi-final.

League is tosh though, I'm currently 16th!!

I was forced to quit!! :razz:

Of the £80m transfer budget I had £65m left at the end of the season. I won both the FA & UEFA Cups, the fans loved me and said I was an inspired choice for manager and the club even offered me a new, improved contract which I signed.

The next seasons starts and they announce my transfer budget.........

£500K!!

So where did the other £64.5m go? Immediately asked for more funds and they said no, sell more players (despite the fact I've already got rid of 6 this summer). Issued an ultimatum and was asked to resign!

The fans are seeeeething! :dancing: