How was your day?

magelaide

My girlfriend of four years split up with me yesterday. Needless to say my day is fucking shit.

Sorry to hear that mate. I expect a break up after all that time, whether the relationship has run it's course or not, is a bastid.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got off the phone and come back to find the cat has eaten my bacon sandwich :unsure:

They'll eat anything. I was chasing the cat round the house last week with a frozen fish finger in her gob.

Honestly, they're useless. There's just a bit of chewed breadbun left :D Florence nearly had the poached egg off my plate the other day, and I caught them eating baked beans last week!

My girlfriend of four years split up with me yesterday. Needless to say my day is fucking shit.

Sorry to hear that mate, never had a four year relationship before, but I can guess that a split after that long ain't exactly fun. :icon_lol:

I reckon there's more break-ups around this time of year because women are cheap and don't want to buy Xmas presents :razz:

One of the reasons I was so keen to finish it with my ex before her birthday! :dancing:

Sorry to hear that Bombadil.

Guest Toplass-101

Sorry to hear that mate, never had a four year relationship before, but I can guess that a split after that long ain't exactly fun. :o

I reckon there's more break-ups around this time of year because women are cheap and don't want to buy Xmas presents :icon_lol:

One of the reasons I was so keen to finish it with my ex before her birthday! :icon_lol:

aww chin-up Bombadil, theres plenty more fish.

and luckyluke that was a rotten trick :dancing:

My day was: Work, visiting Dad in hospital, home, now to bed, na'night :razz:

Sorry to hear that mate, never had a four year relationship before, but I can guess that a split after that long ain't exactly fun. :o

I reckon there's more break-ups around this time of year because women are cheap and don't want to buy Xmas presents :icon_lol:

One of the reasons I was so keen to finish it with my ex before her birthday! :icon_lol:

aww chin-up Bombadil, theres plenty more fish.

and luckyluke that was a rotten trick :dancing:

My day was: Work, visiting Dad in hospital, home, now to bed, na'night :razz:

I was only joking, her birthday is next week and I finished it two months ago.

and Fish:

qualification that you'll get is already gearing you towards a career with a decent wage

No shit sherlock, that's why I can't wait to finish university!

Had a really fucking shit day at work...came home to a phone call from me mate who is in hospital having chemo for AML to find she has now got double pneumonia AND pleurisy ffs !!! This means she will still be in for Xmas....lifes a fucking bitch :razz:

pretty good today

easy day at work, followed by home made pizza then a night at te pub (with a comedian or two.

A bloke who has been on "9 out of 10 cats" was one of the turns.

really funny, the gig could have benefitted from a larger crowd, but what can a guy do?

now eating home made spag bol with a mug of tea and "Underworld" by Don Delillo

g'night all

I've had a good un today, and yes I was actually at work.

I found out yesterday that an entire department were going a reaaaaaaally long way round doing something so went in today got my teeth into it and managed to turn it round within the day from idea through to testing, all ready to implement it on Monday and I'll be Mr Fookinbigbollox.

So in the budget when they lower Income tax you can think "thats down to Pud that is" ;)

Aye it is here too and the fucking rain woke me up at 11am, I've never seen it so heavy, all stopped now though.

My back door is fucking useless. It has rained into my kitchen with the door shut ;)