Mike Newell on Lineswomen

Ted Maul

Luton manager Mike Newell criticised assistant referee Amy Rayner after his side's 3-2 defeat by QPR and said women should not be allowed to officiate.

"She should not be here. I know that sounds sexist, but I am sexist. If you start bringing in women you have big problems. This is not park football, so what are women doing here? It's tokenism for the politically correct idiots."

Who was it that said he was mad as a hatter? ;)

Luton manager Mike Newell criticised assistant referee Amy Rayner after his side's 3-2 defeat by QPR and said women should not be allowed to officiate.

"She should not be here. I know that sounds sexist, but I am sexist. If you start bringing in women you have big problems. This is not park football, so what are women doing here? It's tokenism for the politically correct idiots."

Who was it that said he was mad as a hatter? ;)

Wait til Bridget sees this...:icon_lol:

Who was it that said he was mad as a hatter? :lol:

Wait til Bridget sees this...;)

Too busy with the housework tbh. ;)

Who was it that said he was mad as a hatter? :lol:

Wait til Bridget sees this...;)

Too busy with the housework tbh. ;)

As it should be :icon_lol:

Well,he sure wont be going on his jolly's to this place then.

MADRID (Reuters) - A Spanish town council has vowed to banish sexism from street signage by demanding half of all road signs and traffic lights show female figures with skirts and ponytails.

Fuenlabrada, which lies south of the capital Madrid, will replace old and damaged road signs and traffic lights with new stock within a year.

"In this way the sexism which until now has seen only masculine figures appear in traffic signals will be brought to an end," the town council said in a statement.

The council, which said it would ask manufacturers to incorporate female figures in their signs, would not cost taxpayers a penny.