Prediction

Kevin Carr's Gloves

We will be bottom tonight :lol:

Probably. And with our fixtures it's not beyond the realms of possibility that's where we will stay until the end of the season. :(

Shepherd, if you want to save the club you have to take action NOW! It will be too late at Christmas, take your head out the sand and look what has happened to the club you claim to love, and do something about it.

I predict that no matter how badly we get beaten, Roeder will witter on about how the players couldn't give any more. Or some such shit.

He was praising our performances against Watford and Man City yesterday, I could not believe what I was hearing.

The bullshit he has been saying in recent weeks is now on a par with Souness.

I predict that no matter how badly we get beaten, Roeder will witter on about how the players couldn't give any more. Or some such shit.

He was praising our performances against Watford and Man City yesterday, I could not believe what I was hearing.

Honestly the man is a fucking moron. I'm sick of the sight of his ferrety little face.

Honestly the man is a fucking moron. I'm sick of the sight of his ferrety little face.

Yes Gemma I too find his forest dweller bone structure adds to the irritation.

Btw is N.O. down?

I cnat be arsed to read anything he says anymore. It just irritates my sensitive eyes.

The mans a fuckwit who should be ran out of town (although last time I said that I was told I was a nasty person).

*Parky slips 3 Arsenal players into his fantasy side for the days proceedings* :lol:

Yes...how dare Roeder publicly support his players!! :lol:

Your grammar there was all wrong, it made no sense, here I've corrected it......

"Yes...how dare Roeder publicly make us all look like wankers"

He needs to get himself a really big coat, an earpiece and a shooting stick and shout at the demons in his mind. Only then will they fear him. :(

Yes...how dare Roeder publicly support his players!! :lol:

Nobody expects him to slate them in public, but to praise them when they clearly grossly underperform just make himself look like an absolute idiot.

Exactly. I fully understand the concept of giving confidence to the players by talking up less-than-stellar performances. But the players aren't stupid. They know they were fucking shite against City until the last few minutes as does anyone that watched the match on Sky, so why try and tell us and them that they weren't!?