obese people disgust me

Dr Gloom

Right aye, sorry crossed wires. Obesity is a bigger problem in te number of people, I think I meant that one obese person is not necessarily worse, but still bad as one that is waaaay to thin.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BMI Index is a load of bollocks anyway.

According to BMI I'm Obese (well actually just "overweight" now, I've been shedding the kilos) when I have a body like adonis with a tiny little pot belly. Joke tbh.

For "tiny pot belly" read "from the side I look like a capital D"

:calmdown:

The BMI Index is a load of bollocks anyway.

According to BMI I'm Obese (well actually just "overweight" now, I've been shedding the kilos) when I have a body like adonis with a tiny little pot belly. Joke tbh.

For "tiny pot belly" read "from the side I look like a capital D"

:nufc:

You look like a capital O from any angle you care to look. :calmdown:

Try the Tenerife diet - I've lost 7 pounds in only 3 days! Now 6 foot and weigh 13 stone 9, and yet still get the piss ripped out of me on every other thread on here! Even by people who have never met me!

Personally though, I'd like to be a lower weight as it makes me look and feel better, in a literal sense. There's no need for the piss-taking of fat people which is exemplified by this board though - really, whose business is it how fat you are other than yourself and possibly your doctor?

Try the Tenerife diet - I've lost 7 pounds in only 3 days! Now 6 foot and weigh 13 stone 9, and yet still get the piss ripped out of me on every other thread on here! Even by people who have never met me!

Personally though, I'd like to be a lower weight as it makes me look and feel better, in a literal sense. There's no need for the piss-taking of fat people which is exemplified by this board though - really, whose business is it how fat you are other than yourself and possibly your doctor?

Tbf though, you called me a fat bastard plenty before you met me. :D

What's the Tenerife diet? :calmdown: Are you sure you're 6 foot btw? :nufc:

Tbf though, you called me a fat bastard plenty before you met me. :D

What's the Tenerife diet? :calmdown: Are you sure you're 6 foot btw? :nufc:

5 foot 11 and a half then. :D

Tenerife diet is when you eat some rancid piece of crap and then purge yourself for the next 3 days. :(

Let me jump onto the bandwagon here. One of the biggest groups of people I see at work are patients with thyroid problems. You know, there are more people out there with thyroids that are out of whack than you'd realise. If you could, I guarantee you that if you did a poll of people you know, be it friends or work associates, you'd know a few people taking thyroxine because they are now clinically hypothyroid.

But then you get the people whose thyroid is racing out of control, you know how they deal with that? They knock it out essentially and make the patient hypothyroid and then give them medication.

Sure you get obese people that are just obese, but I promise you quite a number of them will have hormonal problems that they just don't know about.

In society today where it's taboo to be racist, sexist, xenophobic, whatever the fuck you want to call it, there is one group of people that it's still seemingly ok to label. The overweight. If this was a thread where we had 20 people agreeing with a post of "I hate them blacks/whites/women/Jews" this thread would be locked and all those posters labelled as racist, narrow-minded fucks. But bashing the overweight? Aw hell yeah, let's go for it.

Wankers.

Let me jump onto the bandwagon here. One of the biggest groups of people I see at work are patients with thyroid problems. You know, there are more people out there with thyroids that are out of whack than you'd realise. If you could, I guarantee you that if you did a poll of people you know, be it friends or work associates, you'd know a few people taking thyroxine because they are now clinically hypothyroid.

Cheers for the reminder, I was about to leave the house without taking my meds. :calmdown::nufc:

Cheers for the reminder, I was about to leave the house without taking my meds. :calmdown::D

Hey Martin.

Please forgive me for not texting last night. I can't make it out today. :D Things went a little better than I expected last night. :nufc:

Cheers for the reminder, I was about to leave the house without taking my meds. :calmdown::(

Hey Martin.

Please forgive me for not texting last night. I can't make it out today. :D Things went a little better than I expected last night. :nufc:

Aha. :D

No worries. Just heading Bond Street-wards now. I'll have an orange juice for you.

I really don't mind people with a little bit of flab here and there but when people get like this...

obese.jpg

...that's when I want to run over and start lacing into their flaps of fat and call them every name under the sun.

I live with a girl who has a dodgy thyroid and yet she manages to keep a good figure. I know there ARE reasons why some people get over-weight, but I doubt that it's impossible for them to combat it.

it's more the people who bemoan their weight yet do fuck all about it.

I'd agree with Steve if being fat had NOTHING to do with choice. You don't choose be gay, black or whatever, You can choose to do something about your weight.

I live with a girl who has a dodgy thyroid and yet she manages to keep a good figure. I know there ARE reasons why some people get over-weight, but I doubt that it's impossible for them to combat it.

it's more the people who bemoan their weight yet do fuck all about it.

I'd agree with Steve if being fat had NOTHING to do with choice. You don't choose be gay, black or whatever, You can choose to do something about your weight.

This creature at work was doing things about her weight (yeah right) but the few times she does show her face in the office she eats all fucking day!