Blackburn (A)

Matty

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted on N-O

Garth Crooks says the henchoz red card was harsh and Emre "ran the show" and was "targeted" by the rovers players.

I was only listening, so can't comment on his overall performance. But it's no surprise that he is the target of opposition players as everybody knows how easily he is wound up. I was actually fearing the worst from the likes of Lilly Savage.

I hope that he isn't really injured. The game against Reading showed what he is actually capable of.

Posted on N-O

Garth Crooks says the henchoz red card was harsh and Emre "ran the show" and was "targeted" by the rovers players.

Aye, I heard him. He also said the red card was the turning point in the match, despite them being 2-0 down.

Sounds like Martin is starting to get to grips with the Premiership.

He took his goal very well, but he's so inconsistent, half of his touches/shots are Shola-esque, half are world class. And he's just not working hard enough...

Oh, and he's really learned how to use that athletic jumping ability he has against stronger opponents. Competes well above his height for aerial balls now.

Edited by ObaGol

Some need to realise just as a team goes down to 10 men dont mean you'll walk over them. If anything they start to work harder, esp when they grab a quick goal in the 2nd half. We could have done with a 3rd earlier to kill it off rather than keeping them in the game like. Still, good and important 3 points.

Injuries are looking even more dodgy like...

Guest Patrokles

Posted on N-O

I was only listening, so can't comment on his overall performance. But it's no surprise that he is the target of opposition players as everybody knows how easily he is wound up. I was actually fearing the worst from the likes of Lilly Savage.

I hope that he isn't really injured. The game against Reading showed what he is actually capable of.

;)

Guest Patrokles

I just don't think our players have got any fear of Roeder. If they had they'd fight harder than that i reckon.

I think it fallacious to claim that we've lacked fight recently. Utterly.

Posted on N-O

:D

Shut up or I start playing games with your name again. ;)

One decent game isn't really wanking material though. :unsure:

Edited by Isegrim

Posted on N-O

You know what Blackburn will do as they're a dirty bunch of twats. They go around kicking people and looking to take them out, target individuals and then at the end of the match Hughes will whinge like a little girl, blame the ref and try to deny they're a bunch of arseholes.

I just don't think our players have got any fear of Roeder. If they had they'd fight harder than that i reckon.

I think it fallacious to claim that we've lacked fight recently. Utterly.

No, just in that game. We were winning against 10 men but were having a crisis of confidence. They didn't pull themselves together and play to their advantage. That is a question of character imo.

Just back from the match...

Mint 1st half and cracking goal from Obafemi! But Given kept us in it with a cracking save from a corner. Couldn't honestly tell ya who scored the second goal or how it went in, but was chuffed to hear that Taylor scored it.

Red card was harsh I thought at the time cause Martins was so far wide, but I would have to see it again to be fully sure tbh.

We cam out for the 2nd half like we'd already won it and they deserved the goal and it was a cracker too.

Martins was so cool for the 3rd. People shouting shoot from the half way line, beat 1st man, 40 yards out, shout shoot ya bastard... beats the 2nd man... taps in from 20 yards. Cue back flip and kissing the badge in front of the fans and cue mint celebrations from us!

Mint result, but they're a buch of dirty fuckers and hope they go down, although I do enjoy going there and battering them.

Song of the day. Tune of "Drink drink wherever you may be..."

"Antoine Siberiski

He is French and he's baldy!

He ain't Ketsbaia, he ain't Rob Lee

He is Antoine Sibierski!!"

With 11 players sidelined, the influential Emre was first taken off on a stretcher following a 51st minute tackle by Pedersen, with the Turkish midfielder appearing to sustain a broken leg.

fuck ;)

Havent they said its not as bad as first suspected?

Guest Patrokles
With 11 players sidelined, the influential Emre was first taken off on a stretcher following a 51st minute tackle by Pedersen, with the Turkish midfielder appearing to sustain a broken leg.

fuck ;)

It's not broken, at least, apparently.

fuck ;)

I have no idea, havent heard anything, just read it on teamtalk

Just remembered we had a really good shout for a Pen turned down in the 2nd half when Rossi got hoofed in the air.

I'm sure I would have remembered it sooner if it had finished 2-2 like!

When Emre went down I saw his ankle go a bit funny, but thought at worst it would be a sprain, maybe a fortnight out.

Baffled by this talk of a broken leg.

Just remembered we had a really good shout for a Pen turned down in the 2nd half when Rossi got hoofed in the air.

I'm sure I would have remembered it sooner if it had finished 2-2 like!

Was out of the box and Rossi stepped on the ball basically.

What a weird performance as we dominated against 11 men but then when they went down to 10 it turned to pear shape. The second half was nervous and we were utter poo until Martins finished off the game. We could of done it even earlier had a few chances gone our way.

First half was cracking though!

Why werent their many supporters there? Why was the tier above our fans empty?