Beckham

The Fish

Beckham  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reports in Spain claim Real Madrid want David Beckham to respond to a contract offer by New Year's Eve.

The former England captain's current deal expires at the end of the season and he is mulling over his future at the Bernabeu.

Real have offered the midfielder a contract to stay at the club until 2009 and have matched his current wages.

The issue is not financial, but Beckham's desire to play regular football as he as not been guaranteed a starting role under Fabio Capello.

The Real coach, though, feels the 31-year-old is still a key figure in his squad and hopes to keep him in the Spanish capital.

But Real are also anxious for a resolution to the situation and reports in Spain suggest the club want an answer before 2007.

If Beckham fails to reach a conclusion, then the club will review the position in the middle of January.

From next month, the ex-Manchester United star is eligible to talk to other clubs, with a view to a Bosman transfer in the summer.

He is not short of suitors, with the likes of Bolton Wanderers interested in bringing Beckham back to the Premiership.

The Spanish media believes the key to Beckham's future lies in him being convinced that he still has a prominent role to play at Real.

simple question really, if he's available on a Bosman, would you sign him?

the range of passing would open up the space behind defenders for the likes of Dyer and Martins, the crossing/corners would lay on goals for Le Sib, we know he works hard and his ability from direct free-kicks is not in doubt.

He'll command a big wage, we have central midfield over stocked as it is, he's not getting any younger. He's another Ego in the dressing room. despite his desire to run all game his age/fitness might restrict his effectiveness. Posh would have no-where to shop and as such whine bitch and moan..

I'd have him here without a second thought tbh.

is it because you think he's pretty?

:blink:

:D

The other day I had no lenses/glasses on and was stood at SJP when I saw this bloke walking towards me that I thought was you. I got as far as thinking "The lying fucking bastard hasn't lost any weight at all. In fact he's even fucking bigger than...." before he got close enough for me to realise it wasn't you. :calmdown:

I'd have him here without a second thought tbh.

is it because you think he's pretty?

:D

:icon_lol:

The other day I had no lenses/glasses on and was stood at SJP when I saw this bloke walking towards me that I thought was you. I got as far as thinking "The lying fucking bastard hasn't lost any weight at all. In fact he's even fucking bigger than...." before he got close enough for me to realise it wasn't you. :calmdown:

:blink:

I'll have to hunt you down before I return to the bustling Metropolis that is Leeds. Then I can prove I'm 6' and I've lost weight.

(and I've got a nice jumper too :D )

We could do without the circus they call the beckhams imo. If you want to know how much of a wanker he is just look at his kids names, i mean FFS

What are yours called wacky?

Jessica and Max

Max sounds very cool.

Yes...As long as it didnt hinder our vital proritys in the transfer window, even if he was on a free his wages could dent our finaces, tbh i'd rather spend our money on a LB like Baines or Bale and a decent CB then try for SWP on loan.

Yes...As long as it didnt hinder our vital proritys in the transfer window, even if he was on a free his wages could dent our finaces, tbh i'd rather spend our money on a LB like Baines or Bale and a decent CB then try for SWP on loan.

I bet we would make money tbh

no fucking chance. way past his best and though his free kicks are still good, his constant need for adoration and self indulgence (paparazzi fodder) and his skeletally thin talentless fuckwit of a wife,all make me think we'd be better off signing younger players with more promise than a washed up nonce who dyes his hair like an old queen.

no fucking chance. way past his best and though his free kicks are still good, his constant need for adoration and self indulgence (paparazzi fodder) and his skeletally thin talentless fuckwit of a wife,all make me think we'd be better off signing younger players with more promise than a washed up nonce who dyes his hair like an old queen.

quoted for truth :calmdown:

quoted for truth :calmdown:

To be fair having read that post I think I have changed my mind. Good player but if money can be spent better elsewhere then fair enough :blink: