2007 Celebrity Death Sweepstake

Ted Maul

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope George Bush jr snuffs it first tbh.

Yes and no. The prick will finally be out on his arse after this term and 'mericans are soooooooooooo fucking stooopid that if he died before the end of his last term then they may give his replacement a chance.

If he lives then (hopefully) the republicans are oot on their arse.

If he died before the end of his last term, would his replacement then serve a full four year term?

No, I believe he's only in office until the end of the predecessors term.

A succeeding president to the position through death or other reason, starts the term period from the start again.

:lol: You've contradicted yourself. If Bush snuffs it, Cheney will become President, yes? Will he be President until Bush's term would have finished (2008) or until his own term has run four years before an election takes place?

Until November 2008. He is elected on Bush's ticket, so serves for the same time as he does.

Thanks Ally for helping Luke over the hurdle.

In other words Cheney would get to finish G Dubbya's ticket and then be eligable for two more full terms.

So potentially if the fuckheed was shot 'merica could be run by republicans for another two terms after this one and don't doubt it wouldn't happen as the world's seen time and time again 'mericans vote on the reaction of an "incident."

Yes and no. The prick will finally be out on his arse after this term and 'mericans are soooooooooooo fucking stooopid that if he died before the end of his last term then they may give his replacement a chance.

If he died before the end of his last term, would his replacement then serve a full four year term?

A succeeding president to the position through death or other reason, starts the term period from the start again.

:lol: You've contradicted yourself. If Bush snuffs it, Cheney will become President, yes? Will he be President until Bush's term would have finished (2008) or until his own term has run four years before an election takes place?

Until November 2008. He is elected on Bush's ticket, so serves for the same time as he does.

Tis true - Johnson had to be re-elected only 12 months after JFK was assassinated.

Tis true - Johnson had to be re-elected only 12 months after JFK was assassinated.

Knew this Politics degree would come in useful at some point. :icon_lol:

• 2 weeks later...

A new low, even for you.

Haha, choosing to single out my post because I have the temerity to suggest someone under 20

Really don't see what difference age makes, the lass clearly isn't well and she will probably snuff it this year. That's life, eh? Or not in this case.

Edited by Sima