Have a Wicked! New Year

Guest Toplass-101

Guest Toplass-101

Hope the New Year is a happy and peaceful year for everyone, cheers for the laughs in 2006 and heres to loads more in 2007 <_<

radginewyear.jpg

looks like someone? is already on the party trail :razz:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye all the best. Time to get scrubbed up and get the wine/beer/spirits ready. (Bloody hell, am I really going clubbing? Ill fall asleep in the place no doubt <_< )....

Hope the New Year is a happy and peaceful year for everyone, cheers for the laughs in 2006 and heres to loads more in 2007 <_<

radginewyear.jpg

looks like someone? is already on the party trail :razz:

Thats where my bottle went !!!!!!!!!! Have a good one all and all the best for 2007 :D Am off out in half an hour so have fun...whoever your with and whatever your doing xxx

Happy New Year to all - here's hoping that 2007 brings better fortunes for us all :razz:

PS - no pissed up shenanigans later (Brock, TL & Radgi take note! <_<)

Happy New Year to all - here's hoping that 2007 brings better fortunes for us all :D

none from me.... :razz: happy new year

Guest Toplass-101

Happy New Year to all - here's hoping that 2007 brings better fortunes for us all :D

well I fukin stink o taps

does that cout /count//?

Guest Toplass-101

does that cout /count//?

I just read that, I made me self laugh,

its bad isnt it when ya laugh at yaself.

well ding dongl, right im off ta be d now, dont thing im goa eake the match the moro maybe a will with it being dead late, but then again tis dead leat now or is it dead early see thats what ya get for fukin staying up late or soon.

did I tell yaz youz are lovely my mates are lovely but one couldnt come out on the festiititeies because she was at work on the beat she is me bestes t mate and she had to wok down the quay with the chaves, mind ya if any give her sitck told them she should send em our way not boher with the cells we would make them pay for makin gher new year a pain in hte arse, but all in all se said it wasnt so bad as it was all canacealled anywas. so anywayas im off to bed because lew is gettin on me nerves moaninga ta me. happy new year everyone.

Happy New Year to all - here's hoping that 2007 brings better fortunes for us all :puke:

does that cout /count//?

I just read that, I made me self laugh,

its bad isnt it when ya laugh at yaself.

well ding dongl, right im off ta be d now, dont thing im goa eake the match the moro maybe a will with it being dead late, but then again tis dead leat now or is it dead early see thats what ya get for fukin staying up late or soon.

did I tell yaz youz are lovely my mates are lovely but one couldnt come out on the festiititeies because she was at work on the beat she is me bestes t mate and she had to wok down the quay with the chaves, mind ya if any give her sitck told them she should send em our way not boher with the cells we would make them pay for makin gher new year a pain in hte arse, but all in all se said it wasnt so bad as it was all canacealled anywas. so anywayas im off to bed because lew is gettin on me nerves moaninga ta me. happy new year everyone.

:D Happy New Year

Ok me lass isn't talking to me after last night. <_<

Been a naughty boy?

The only thing I can remember is the world slags used in relation to her mates. :razz: