Smooth Operator in MBE shocker!

Smooth Operator

Unlucky my man, you get told about 3 months before hand and you then have to wait 6 months to gan to the palace. What's it for though? Services to the Foof?

My friend you are correct however this award is for my work as a member of the TA and military men don't get informed in advance of their nomination or confirmation of such an award.

Unlucky my man, you get told about 3 months before hand and you then have to wait 6 months to gan to the palace. What's it for though? Services to the Foof?

My friend you are correct however this award is for my work as a member of the TA and military men don't get informed in advance of their nomination or confirmation of such an award.

:lol: Smooth = Gareth Keenan.

:lol: Smooth = Gareth Keenan.

:icon_lol:

I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.

Well then I apologise, please don't get your new boss to behead me...I'll do anything...except shag Camilla.

And J69, he will get to go to the palace, everyone does. Then, disgustingly, he'll go to a local ceremony where he automatically becomes an honoury Freeman. Other perks include him, his children, and his grandchildren can get married or christined in St Pauls Cathedral. Can you imagine? The fucking Byker lot going in there for a church service? :lol:

Your in the TAs!!! :lol: Dont you ever day take the piss out of me again if you are still playing toy soldiers at your age :icon_lol:

Toy soldiers? Not any more Im afraid. Used more and more in the middle east. I used to be in the TA and we were going across back then (early 90's). I spent some time in Germany with the TA helping prep vehicles.

Your in the TAs!!! :lol: Dont you ever day take the piss out of me again if you are still playing toy soldiers at your age :icon_lol:

I'm sure there's plenty of people who are in the TAs who will disagree with you on that one...

Got a call last week the day before the new years honours were announced. Apparently I'd been nominated by an old boss and it's been confirmed! I go to the palace next month!

Anyone know if there any privileges go with it?

my sister in law got one a couple of years back....be prepared for loads of queuing, standing about, expected to pay a Jews eye for the "official" video, photos or whatever"

also loads of "official" begging letters coming through post afterwards!

mind a canny thing to have when applying for jobs or such like :lol:

Edited by norm

This just has to be absolute utter bollocks I'm afraid !!!! Two people at work are the only ones I know of from our neck of the woods to get one and unless SMO is actually a fifty odd year old woman or a six foot four bloke with learning difficulties then it is bullshit....

Toy soldiers? Not any more Im afraid. Used more and more in the middle east. I used to be in the TA and we were going across back then (early 90's). I spent some time in Germany with the TA helping prep vehicles.

Hardly open warfare is it!