Might Be Getting Reported At Work...

Tooj

Sitting in the cantine watching Deal Or No Deal yesterday on our break and this black bloke comes on, honestly he was the blackest man I've ever seen. So I shouted out "Fucking hell man how black is this fucker." No offense intended as I was actually stating a fact. The lads are pissing themselves and I have no Idea what for, some bloke behind me walks out. I carry on and they're still pissing themselves, then they inform me the bloke behind me was blacker than Amady Faye and strutted off in a strop. Apparently word is he's on about reporting me!

Political Correctness gone made!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a girl who works in our canteen at work who is as thick as they come, last week she went up to a black bloke and said:

"What a lovely tan, have you been on holiday"?

:yes

Your defence is simple, just say that had you seen a particularly pale man on the TV and said "How white is that fucker" would you be in trouble? Then tell them that they are the ones being racist and picking on you because you're white and threaten to go to the Commission for Racial Equality.

Your defence is simple, just say that had you seen a particularly pale man on the TV and said "How white is that fucker" would you be in trouble? Then tell them that they are the ones being racist and picking on you because you're white and threaten to go to the Commission for Racial Equality.

:yes Except white people havent been persecuted since the beginning of time.

How about you say,

'im obviosuly an uneducated prat working amongst similar uneducated prats who think my comment about how black somebody is is tantamount to comedic genius. As it happens, I am in fact to stupid to realise a comment like that could actually offend someone and that is why I am going to argue the toss about not being in the wrong, when really, anyone with 3 neurones can see that I was being a racist idiot'

:razz: Except white people havent been persecuted since the beginning of time.

How about you say,

'im obviosuly an uneducated prat working amongst similar uneducated prats who think my comment about how black somebody is is tantamount to comedic genius. As it happens, I am in fact to stupid to realise a comment like that could actually offend someone and that is why I am going to argue the toss about not being in the wrong, when really, anyone with 3 neurones can see that I was being a racist idiot'

you don't half talk some preposterous shite

whites haven't been persecuted since the beginning of time?

course they have Whites were slaves in the Roman, Greek, Egyptian courts as much blacks were.

they've surpassed us in terms of oppression, but to say that oppression is the sole burden of blacks is fucking stupid.

every race color and creed have been privy to the shackles of slavery and oppression, you sanctimonious tosspot. :yes

Hows about he says that his comment granted no detriment or praise to the subject, he merely commented that this particular fellow's complexion seemed to stand at an extreme of colour. "How black is this fucker" is only offensive to people who are upset by the use of the word fucker.

If I were to say "Sweet lord above, how left handed is this fucker"... does this make me liable for disciplinary action, I mean... cackhanders have been persecuted since time immemorial

now, if someone has taken offence to this, they clearly attach worth to colour (or in my example favoured hand), and as such are clearly racially (handedly)biased... unlike Jonny2J.

:yes Except white people havent been persecuted since the beginning of time.

How about you say,

Uneducated... you know fuck all about me so get down off your fucking high horse for once.

:razz: Except white people havent been persecuted since the beginning of time.

How about you say,

you don't half talk some preposterous shite

whites haven't been persecuted since the beginning of time?

course they have Whites were slaves in the Roman, Greek, Egyptian courts as much blacks were.

they've surpassed us in terms of oppression, but to say that oppression is the sole burden of blacks is fucking stupid.

every race color and creed have been privy to the shackles of slavery and oppression, you sanctimonious tosspot. :yes

Hows about he says that his comment granted no detriment or praise to the subject, he merely commented that this particular fellow's complexion seemed to stand at an extreme of colour. "How black is this fucker" is only offensive to people who are upset by the use of the word fucker.

If I were to say "Sweet lord above, how left handed is this fucker"... does this make me liable for disciplinary action, I mean... cackhanders have been persecuted since time immemorialnow, if someone has taken offence to this, they clearly attach worth to colour (or in my example favoured hand), and as such are clearly racially (handedly)biased... unlike Jonny2J.

Thats on a par with eewerks reasoning :razz: ''How Black is that fucker'' and ''How left handed is that fucker'' dont really compare in the grand scheme of offensive comments. Im sure all his work mates wouldnt have been laughing quite so hard at that one either.

Heres a crazy off the wall idea for you. Instead of worrying about whether this bloke is going to grass you up, and thinking of as many crap excuses as you can, how about you find the bloke and apologise for being a dick.

Regardless of whether you meant any harm by the comment, I shouldnt think a black man walking into a room full of his work mates laughing at another black man is a particularly nice experience.

Edited by J69

Get a life you private plate sporting cunt!

He didin't intentionally upset this bloke but if the bloke wants to take it further, fuck him, let him get on with it.

tbh though, thats what diversity is all about, the fact somebody didnt set out to upset another is irrelevant. You cannot make comments which may cause offence to another without expecting some sort of comeback. If you do make a statement at the top of your voice as Johnny36 has (allegedly, I think its all bollocks tbh) then frankly, as monsignour J69 has pointed out you've got whats coming to you.

How anyone can see the words "how black is that fucker?" nice and loudly then wonder why someone is disgusted by it beggars belief imhotbhjwetc

Get a life you private plate sporting cunt!

He didin't intentionally upset this bloke but if the bloke wants to take it further, fuck him, let him get on with it.

tbh though, thats what diversity is all about, the fact somebody didnt set out to upset another is irrelevant. You cannot make comments which may cause offence to another without expecting some sort of comeback. If you do make a statement at the top of your voice as Johnny36 has (allegedly, I think its all bollocks tbh) then frankly, as monsignour J69 has pointed out you've got whats coming to you.

How anyone can see the words "how black is that fucker?" nice and loudly then wonder why someone is disgusted by it beggars belief imhotbhjwetc

Just sick of hearing all this shit tbh, had it rammed down my throat daily when working in HR, in particular the likes of J69 preaching it.

+ i hate the cunt anyway

Sorry Cath