Cooking

Gemmill

I eat anything that I like to. If I eat anything that causes me grief, I leave it alone. You're welcome to listen to anyone who tells you what to eat. All I'm saying is, trust your own body.

I'm confused. So the Dr Pepper and chocolate my body craves is actually good for me?

I'm confused. So the Dr Pepper and chocolate my body craves is actually good for me?

If it was good for you, the doctors would have told you to stop consuming it. Or something.

The cheapo market was practically overflowing with kohlrabi today, so it'd have been rude not to. Already done kohlrabi, spring onion and pea mash as a side for tonight's grilled chicken, and a batch of kohlrabi, caraway and bacon soup ought to take care of (most of) the rest.

I eat too much salt. It's a vice. It's obviously not good for you but it transforms veggies. I train a lot so I possibly get away with it a bit more than some.

Three greatest flavours in the world and in most things I cook are salt, garlic and chili

Had a few tokes earlier and decided I want empanadas tomorrow night. Went with three different fillings.

First one I made consists of spinach, sauteed mushrooms, caramelized onions, and roasted garlic.

Second one has baked potatoes, crumbled bacon, and smoked black pepper white cheddar cheese.

Last of all I have a beef and boiled egg combo.

When I awake I will have to make the dough or go buy some puff pastry. Wish I had a blast chiller. Tired but do not want to put my sheet pans in the fridge yet.

I eat too much salt. It's a vice. It's obviously not good for you but it transforms veggies. I train a lot so I possibly get away with it a bit more than some.

Three greatest flavours in the world and in most things I cook are salt, garlic and chili

The Trinity my friend.

I use a herb salt (you get the same effect but end up using about half the salt).

Making the hairy bikers spanish chicken tonight. Recipe calls for Sweet smoked paprika but supermarket only sells paprika or smoked paprika.

Is there such a thing as sweet smoked paprika?

Should I just add sugar?

I would definitely add some chicken as well.

Making the hairy bikers spanish chicken tonight. Recipe calls for Sweet smoked paprika but supermarket only sells paprika or smoked paprika.

Is there such a thing as sweet smoked paprika?

Should I just add sugar?

'Asda doesn't sell it - does it even exist?!'

I'll never understand their popularity. Pair of twats too scared to come up with their own ideas and instead peddling boring recipes to housewives.

Also, I have sweet smoked paprika in my kitchen. It's incredible, and most certainly not replicated by adding sugar to paprika.