Cooking

Gemmill

Shoveling manure into his gob to try and get rid of the smell. Probably nicer than raw mushrooms tbf.

:D

Exactly the image I had when I posted.

I still can't get over the fact he thought they'd "take the smell out of the manure"

:CT:

Btw Cath, what method did you settle on for trimming your back-end?

:whistle:

I've just left it to get out of hand for the moment :razz:

We do far too many bum abscesses at work so I can assure you mine is always sparkling!

Sorry to have to spoil the cooking thread with bum talk..

Been making some bread today. Came out a little bit deformed but so much nicer than the processed kind.

WYEvOp2.jpg

Goes great as a buttered slice too. ;)

You have to wonder what's next - cheese on toast? A boiled egg? A bowl of shreddies?

Though this is coming from the man that posted a picture of a bowl of tinned spaghetti - a baked spud is a comparative gourmet meal.

Baked? He's microwaved it, nailed on

Give him his due (!) that looks baked based on the crispy skin. He'll be after a Michelin star next...

Give him his due (!) that looks baked based on the crispy skin. He'll be after a Michelin star next...

Exactly!

A finer example of a perfectly baked, cut, squeezed and buttered potato would be hard to find!

(Cue Gemmil "CT's the michelin man alright".)

Exactly!

A finer example of a perfectly baked, cut, squeezed and buttered potato would be hard to find!

(Cue Gemmil "CT's the michelin man alright".)

Margarined, not buttered. You utter bamp.

i just made a perfectly opened, microwaved then tipped into a bowl of heinz tomato soup. check out the pictures - a finer example of tinned soup would be hard to find

BH073K_1734922c.jpg

Edited by Dr Gloom

No way that fat tub of shit has the patience to wait the length of time it takes to properly bake a potato in the oven. He'd need another meal to tide him over.

Be honest, how'd you cook that?

Think of me as the Simin Rogan of Boldon!

As with most of my spectacular creations, I usually google instructions from The Guardian "how to cook the perfect" series of articles.

Basically they test all the various chefs methods from Delia to Jamie and then agree on a "perfect" method. It may have various bits from different chefs.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/nov/04/how-cook-perfect-jacket-potato

This is fool proof (just as well) every time.

Potato rinsed and part patted dry the sprinkled roll in sea salt. On an open shelf for one hour.

Perfection.

For the finish cut a deep cross in the taty and squeeze in and up from each quadrant for that look.