Cooking

Gemmill

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

My next cooking mission is to try a beef stroganoff. Had one in an Italian a few weeks back and was very impressed. The meat was melt in the mouth so I’m assuming a slow cooker job.

Classic Italian dish that

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Mackem italian :lol:

:lol: Just reminded me of the recent talk about the application for Parmos to get PDO status :lol:

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

My next cooking mission is to try a beef stroganoff. Had one in an Italian a few weeks back and was very impressed. The meat was melt in the mouth so I’m assuming a slow cooker job.

there's a new mexican restaurant just opened in town, that you must try - their chicken tikka masala is to die for!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Stroganoff is normally made using the ends of the fillet, hence the tenderness. 

It usually takes a matter of minutes to knock up the sauce. 

21 degrees here, came home from work early and did some pork belly sandwiches on the bbq with a water pan. Class, but I’m definitely getting canned tonight and work tomorrow is going to be hard.

57 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Stroganoff is normally made using the ends of the fillet, hence the tenderness. 

It usually takes a matter of minutes to knock up the sauce. 

Can’t think why they don’t use slow cookers in restaurants 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

11.00am Went to Delhi and bought lots of stuff for a nice summer salad.

3.00pm started drinking in the garden.

19.25 Chinese ordered :lol:

Not Indian? 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

:D

To find a typo from me you went back to 2013, the year. 

To find a typo from you I wouldn’t even need to go back to 20:13 this evening. 

( can’t believe you actually went looking through five years of posts, either, you fucking turbo-spaz. :D). 

• Haha 1

I'd like to know how his tiny mind works.  How does he make the leap from tomatos to potatos?

I have an image of thumbhead sitting there singing to himself "you thay thomathos, I thay pothathos".

The depressing alternative is that he's actually just been scanning posts for the last four hours. 

I think we’ve broken him, he’s gone Leazes and hunted down everyone’s half-decade old typos. :D

RIP CT, the best mildly-cheese-smelling, white-flecks-of-spit-in-the-side-of-your-fucking-mouth- having, attention span of a … ooh look, a squirrel! Tory bastard cabbie of my lifetime. 

We’ll miss you and your tomato’s.