Cooking

Gemmill

my latest healthy midweek creation: lentil and feta and other shit fried up in a big pan 

good olive oil

1 red onion

3 cloves of garlic

1 red chili

one yellow pepper

packet of pre-cooked beluga lentils

handful of capers

handful of chopped coriander

handful of chopped sunblush tomatoes.

squeeze of lemon

crumbled feta cheese on top until it's just melting

seasoning

lush 

my latest healthy midweek creation: lentil and feta and other shit fried up in a big pan

good olive oil

1 red onion

3 cloves of garlic

1 red chili

one yellow pepper

handful of capers

squeeze of lemon

seasoning

lush

Didn't have bar luga lentils or corryander, used Cheddar instead of feta and swapped fish fingers for capers. Wasn't to bad at all and so easy too do in the the old micro, (much easier and better for my 32" waist).

:CT:

good olive oil

1 red onion

3 cloves of garlic

1 red chili

one yellow pepper

handful of capers

squeeze of lemon

seasoning

lush 

Kind of shit I love knocking up. Same sp put loads of veg in the oven and cover with olive oil and lemon juice (bake for 20-30min)....Sprinkle feta over the top for the last 5 min.

• 3 months later...

Tooj (or it may have been his lass) did a lush rice loaf thing when we went to the test match. You should have seen the spread the blokes next to us had though. At tea they had cheese and wine and they all had their own individual cheese boards :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Meenzer, I made that creamy paneer thing again on Saturday night for some mates who were over for tea along with the twice cooked aubergine and spinach dahl out of he same book by Madhur Jeffery on Saturday. Went down a storm. Vegetarian curry easy, I think it's called.

The fella loved the paneer one when I made it so I'll definitely be doing it again at some point, but I might need a few more months before my arteries have de-clogged sufficiently.

I've got the regular Curry Easy which I imagine covers some of the same ground as its vegetarian counterpart, but it doesn't have that aubergine one in it, so I may have to invest at some point as it sounds right up my Taj Mahal.

• 2 weeks later...

Who's made their own pizza base?

I've tried 3 times now and end up binning it for various reasons.  The last time I binned it because it kept breaking up when trying to kneed it.

Anyone recommend a youtube or recipie to follow?