Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

• 2 weeks later...

magners.JPG

index.jpg

both some time after half 12 today. Also need to get a hair cut, pay for going to graduation £40 and my gown/hat what ever. (Don't even mention that £2000 i have to pay to graduate).

magners.JPG

index.jpg

both some time after half 12 today. Also need to get a hair cut, pay for going to graduation £40 and my gown/hat what ever. (Don't even mention that £2000 i have to pay to graduate).

Nearly in that order. :D

*fumes*

Instead of falling out with me every time I book a long-distance adventure (Maldives, USA and Australia being cases in point) why don't you just GO SOMEWHERE EXCITING YOURSELF?

Just a thought <_<

*fumes*

Instead of falling out with me every time I book a long-distance adventure (Maldives, USA and Australia being cases in point) why don't you just GO SOMEWHERE EXCITING YOURSELF?

Just a thought <_<

Especially true as he lives in Manchester. I'd book as many holidays as humanly possible if I lived there.

Bought a canny few things in Dublin like all of which when I remember shall post up.

They let you take pictures in the lap dancing bars?

<_<