Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Been looking at the specs, sounds shit-hot.

What's the camera like?

Only just started playing with it but considering my Canon digi camera has 5.1 Megapixels and this has 5 Megapixels it cant be too bad.

prd_maxzoom_695512.jpg

Had to be done... :D

whats the thing in the top right of the collage and bottome left of the shirt as you're looking at it, and why does it deserve highlighting?

prd_maxzoom_695512.jpg

Had to be done... :o

whats the thing in the top right of the collage and bottome left of the shirt as you're looking at it, and why does it deserve highlighting?

Prove it's not a fake? :D (Not being sarcastic here) :razz:

Well I went to tesco's an hour ago to get something to eat and came away with...

t39931z0sap.jpg

213290.jpg

200px-Jaws_the_revenge.jpg

51cnhktyrzlaa240bz7.jpg

12786331.jpg

I bought the Doctor Who book for my nephew but I haven't got a clue why I bought Babe? :D

got to be honest it was the "501 Must see destinations" that raised my eyebrow

Why? I usually take about 4 or 5 holidays a year so I'm always on the look out for somewhere new and interesting.

Why? I usually take about 4 or 5 holidays a year so I'm always on the look out for somewhere new and interesting.

fair enough, wasn't having a go mate. It's just something I'd expect to be a freegift with the Guardian or some such and I'd never think of buying it.

You might like This then, Baggio. I've promised myself I'm going to keep off Amazon for a while but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to resist this one.

You might like This then, Baggio. I've promised myself I'm going to keep off Amazon for a while but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to resist this one.

Thanks for that, there's a link to what looks like another good book on down the page (Clicky) in fact the whole unforgettable range looks worth reading.

I'll bookmark them for a possible future purchase. :D

Martin - you absolute minger!!!

Whaaat? I didn't invent the silly Russian-or-whatever-it-is language and alphabet... :D

Sod the name of the thing! Tomato juice is fucking rank!

Martin - you absolute minger!!!

Whaaat? I didn't invent the silly Russian-or-whatever-it-is language and alphabet... :D

Sod the name of the thing! Tomato juice is fucking rank!

Oh right :razz: Aye, fair enough, it was a bit of an aberration :o

Size of a small bungalow though. Just slip it in your man bag though, :D eh pud?

A bungalow for yourself maybe :icon_lol:

as it is this little beauty is quite small (admittedly owt looks small in my hand :blush: )

nokia2.jpg

nokia3.jpg

Nae chance Id ever have one of those man bags, Im no Gemmill or Mancy.

Is it true though that you have a shoulder one that used to be a small ladies clutch bag? :razz:

Them pics do it no favours pud. Everyone knows your the size of the BFG so that means all your posessions will be as well :o