Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Ahh, it's to hide your bingo wings, is it?

I'm getting some XMI Mini speakers, unless someone can suggest a better type of portable speakers with the same of better quality sound at a reasonable price?

its just a never ending stream of criticism when I buy stuff eh? ;)

I like long sleeves as well Andrew. But that's because my arms look like pipe-cleaners. Gejon has got pythons I bet.

George Bush nearly invaded England when he heard about my weapons of mass destruction :wub:

its just a never ending stream of criticism when I buy stuff eh? :wub:

I like long sleeves as well Andrew. But that's because my arms look like pipe-cleaners. Gejon has got pythons I bet.

same tbh

All came today, love the England shirt and the underarmour thing is unlike anything Ive worn in my life, it sort of grips your entire body

bizarre

under armour and longsleeves for summer footy?

I ended up having to take off my light rain jacket just playing in normal shortsleeve top when we played throughout winter there, don't think i could stick 2x longsleeves in summer/

tbf would probably not wear the england shirt with the ua

wheres "there"? surely you werent in burnley :wub:

Guest alex
under armour and longsleeves for summer footy?

I ended up having to take off my light rain jacket just playing in normal shortsleeve top when we played throughout winter there, don't think i could stick 2x longsleeves in summer/

That's because you were sweating like a pig, you fat bastard.

apple-ipod-classic-120gb-black.jpg

Been forced into getting myself another iPod. My old one gave up the ghost after 6 years, so I got my moneys worth out of it :wub:

What size?

Disgraceful that Apple have everyone accepting that MP3 players are disposable items with a life expectancy barely longer than the warranty.

Is it just the battery that's gone on your old one? If so i'll give you a tenner for it ;)

Edited by Happy Face

apple-ipod-classic-120gb-black.jpg

Been forced into getting myself another iPod. My old one gave up the ghost after 6 years, so I got my moneys worth out of it ;)

What size?

Disgraceful that Apple have everyone accepting that MP3 players are disposable items with a life expectancy barely longer than the warranty.

Is it just the battery that's gone on your old one? If so i'll give you a tenner for it ;)

The old one is only 16 gig I think, and it's not the battery that's poxed as i got a new one fitted a year ago. It keeps resetting itself and wiping everything on it, so putting all my music back on every other week was getting to be a pain :wub:

Just bought a new car for the Mrs - 08 plate C-Max Zetec in Panther black. Traded her Puma for it. This will become the main car now leaving me to replace the BMW with something more fun :lol:

As a result, I've also bought a Parrot CK3100 and the appropriate lead to connect it to the hifi. Decided on the CK3100 in the end as the C-Max has an audio in port so I'll just put the ipod through that unless its shit.

On the downside, the day before I picked the car up my biggest client pulled the plug on my biggest project essentially putting the future of my company in jeopardy.

Fuck it, I'll move onto plan b......... once I work out what the fuck plan b it actually is :icon_lol:

Just bought a new car for the Mrs - 08 plate C-Max Zetec in Panther black. Traded her Puma for it. This will become the main car now leaving me to replace the BMW with something more fun :lol:

As a result, I've also bought a Parrot CK3100 and the appropriate lead to connect it to the hifi. Decided on the CK3100 in the end as the C-Max has an audio in port so I'll just put the ipod through that unless its shit.

On the downside, the day before I picked the car up my biggest client pulled the plug on my biggest project essentially putting the future of my company in jeopardy.

Fuck it, I'll move onto plan b......... once I work out what the fuck plan b it actually is :icon_lol:

How about prostitution in Bradford, I hear some places have opened up?

1019079-p-DETAILED.jpg

new astros.

my last Total 90s were falling apart and smelt like cat piss.

nice, what silly name have they got?