Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Guest I'm A Cunt
Is this an act by kevin or is he really a dribbling spacka?

Attention deprived child, blatantly not 17 either.

Correct sir, I'm not 17.

Just over 2k.

Very nice. Nearly bought one of them. Went for an Omega instead. Fancy getting another one actually. I'm not sure I can convince wor lass I need one like.

Alex, if you're going to spend the money buy an original (vintage Heuer), at least that way you can justify it as an "investment."

An original mint Monaco goes for about $3k Aust, so about 1500 quid and the reissues aren't that much cheaper.

Fancy another Omega actually. Either way though, I can't justify it :jester:

umbro-england-1987-89-retro-footbal.jpgEngland '87-'89

Seen it, tried it on and had a nostalgia attack. Left the shop £39 lighter. ;)

What shirt would people on here like re-released like umbro are doing with some of the England shirts?

Seen it, tried it on and had a nostalgia attack. Left the shop £39 lighter. :icon_lol:

Dreadful shirt that, you muppet :lol: . Plus Euro '88 memories just to compound it's crimes.

Didnt get much better in green and yellow stripes mind either.

Edited by manc-mag

Seen it, tried it on and had a nostalgia attack. Left the shop £39 lighter. :icon_lol:

Dreadful shirt that, you muppet :lol: . Plus Euro '88 memories just to compound it's crimes.

Didnt get much better in green and yellow stripes mind either.

Nah, quite liked it but never got it at the time, I did get a similar styled shirt by umbro but it wasn't our green and yellow striped top, which I didn't like, it was Rangers instead. I can't say the memories of Euro '88 left me too traumatised, only nufc can do that. I do remember being in Belfast for the Holland game and someone had rigged up a telly outside a block of flats and it was a really sunny day. Van Basten had us for breakfast.

Current England shirts going for £20 at Sports Direct.

The South Africa one is cheaper than the norm. Given the price of some old England shirts I'm tempted to get one to keep but I doubt it like.

Paid £45 for the South Africa away shirt and now the fuckers going for £20. I think that's a lesson learned and retro is the way forward.

I like the England shirt, especially the long-sleeved one but I'd worry about being compared to Andrew in his avatar. I couldn't even dream about looking that good tbh.

I like the England shirt, especially the long-sleeved one but I'd worry about being compared to Andrew in his avatar. I couldn't even dream about looking that good tbh.

:D

that was uncalled for :D

Anyone pulling a pose like that obviously has a few bob on themselves so I think it was perfectly justified tbh :D

lets be seeing you then alex...