Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Went to buy some astro trainers today as we start preseason back at the soccer centre at gossy racecourse this week. All i could find for under £30 were horrible nasty diadora/donnay orthapaedic shoe looking monstrosities!

But they had a pair of nike boots missing the studs reduced from £75 to £25. One pack of £2 rubber studs later and I have some lovely new training boots :D

fbt013_a.jpg

I'd rather wear the rubbers studs in my arsehole than wear them hideous looking things, must see you coming tbh

Edited by Wacky Jnr

do those wiimote charger stations work well?

Aye. You get rechargable battery packs with them.

Yeah mine worked fine after I'd read the instructions properly. It was just a cheap one so it needed a little bit of fiddling to the wiimote to sit right. No complaints at all once it was working. It had two of the battery packs included which is handy.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Went to buy some astro trainers today as we start preseason back at the soccer centre at gossy racecourse this week. All i could find for under £30 were horrible nasty diadora/donnay orthapaedic shoe looking monstrosities!

But they had a pair of nike boots missing the studs reduced from £75 to £25. One pack of £2 rubber studs later and I have some lovely new training boots :D

fbt013_a.jpg

I'd rather wear the rubbers studs in my arsehole than wear them hideous looking things, must see you coming tbh

Your so predictable its broing wacky, give it a rest. I didnt buy them to look good

fbt013_a.jpg

Your so predictable its broing wacky, give it a rest. I didnt buy them to look good, i bought them to play shit.

FYP

do those wiimote charger stations work well?

Aye. You get rechargable battery packs with them.

Yeah mine worked fine after I'd read the instructions properly. It was just a cheap one so it needed a little bit of fiddling to the wiimote to sit right. No complaints at all once it was working. It had two of the battery packs included which is handy.

Depends on which one you get I s'pose. I've used two different Wiis with different charger stations. One worked fine but the other was shite - the Wii kept losing connection with the remotes despite them being 'fully charged' (allegedly!)

Whats the rifle for fish?

whomever Happy wants to shoot I'd assume.

(I was inferring that the books he bought would lead him down a path to radical assasination)

Now I know fashion is suited to each persons idividual tastes, but mate those are awful!

Don't think they are anything special like mate but I had to do it. :(

The Heineken ones are pretty smart though.

Been given one of these for work, nifty piece of kit like:

blackberry-8800-front.jpg

Bought one of these in Dundee t'other day to try avoid being bored shiteless in a hotel room:

DAZ-71E_1.jpg

Smoggy got me this from Espanyol (tremendous) :( :

EspanyolASS0708_tv3.gif

And finally a copy of this from Amazon:

51v2ujZwuJL._SL500_AA240_.jpg