Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

iPod touch

ditto

Quite a few people seem to be getting them at the moment. Can't wait for it to get here, my current MP3 player is fucked so I have been listening to the same 16 songs for about 3 weeks!

Just got one today

:D

Progear No Arashi :D

Im looking forward to getting to 2.05!

[

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

51YTDKd6jkL._SS400_.jpg

Just pre-ordered, absolutely loved the film so I reckon if any movie is worth shelling out for a special edition this one is.

Really wish I could get http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-Limited-...pd_bxgy_d_img_a but it's region 1 specific unfortunately, damn cool though!

Oh and yea it's got a free Batman mask ;)

Edited by Stu_J

51YTDKd6jkL._SS400_.jpg

Just pre-ordered, absolutely loved the film so I reckon if any movie is worth shelling out for a special edition this one is.

Really wish I could get http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-Limited-...pd_bxgy_d_img_a but it's region 1 specific unfortunately, damn cool though!

Oh and yea it's got a free Batman mask ;)

if that release is similar to other releases then its not a mask (that you can wear), its the actual dvd case with the discs inside.

I wish I already had The Dark Knight on DVD... :D

:icon_lol:

I have it in HD. So kiss my face!

Don't fall for it, Brockles. It itches!

;)

Fuck, just remebered calling it a cumcatcher in front of that sweet old lady.

Two tickets for Partridge on Saturday night.

Hopefully he'll have improved following the Liverpool shambles.

I went in Sheffield, its not great.

The Partridge bit is hilarious but too short really. First half is pretty poor tbh.

Two tickets for Partridge on Saturday night.

Hopefully he'll have improved following the Liverpool shambles.

he's getting absolutely slated by all the critics, saying it's all old material, the warm up acts are btter and what not.