Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Stevie hasn't posted any photos of himself since that EDL wifey called him ugly with a small knob :lol:

She didn't call me ugly. Tbf you couldn't even see my face and it would be ridiculous to say that, especially with a head like hers. She did however say I had a small nob :lol: Apparently my wallett was my nob. What a hound.

JU13143_2.jpg

For Fathas day as I could do with a light jacket. (For my Christmas I'm getting a little Fiat car so I can continually drive around Swan house roundabout waving a flag out the window whilst beeping my horn, (I'm all about the horn, don't you know), when the Toon/Juventus win). :D

http://www.play.com/...898739?cid=9167

I'm almost a little tempted, just to see what awfulness I get. :lol:

:D

A background of Beatles, Iron Maiden, Foo Fighters and Slayer on the picture suggests T-shirts which are only good for wearing in bed on a cold night. The Daphne and Celeste and Fast Food Rockers tops that actually get sent will be perfect for an ironic outing in the The Forth on student night.

:lol:

Jesus, what's next a chip in your balls which tells you when you're at optimum capacity and should rip one off?

It's the only way to go man. You don't want some scabby neighbour cat getting in and spraying up the walls or owt. So you get one of these bad boys and it only unlocks when one of my heroic ginger badboys tries to stick his head through it.

Getting it fitted tomorrow. Will be live tweeting it.

It's the only way to go man. You don't want some scabby neighbour cat getting in and spraying up the walls or owt. So you get one of these bad boys and it only unlocks when one of my heroic ginger badboys tries to stick his head through it.

Enough about your testicles, what about your cats?

If it's microchipped it doesn't need a collar. The microchip under its skin is what opens the catflap, so only your cat can get in.

Sure I heard the microchip moves around within their body over time; will your cat have to back into it?

Also, I'm assuming the chip is an NFC chip, so if your cat comes hurtling towards the flap, will it be recognised in time for the latch to unlock and the cat to avoid a sudden stop?

It takes a fraction of a second to register and unlock, so they'll have to not try any daft shit. They'll soon learn though.

You can have problems if the chip has migrated. It worked fine with both of ours when we registered them on it (basically put it in learning mode and get the cat to stick its head in the opening), so theirs must still be in their neck. Where you do have problems, you can buy a little tag that goes on their collar which does the same thing. It's RF technology, whatever that means.