Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

When i get the cash PSG 1981-82 from Toffs ;)

4616l.jpg

That's a piece of class.

I used to have this one for playing 5-a-side in about ten years ago

psg%20aw.JPG

Ive got the 04/05 at the moment like.

Im not sure if im gonna play in the toffs one or not.

It is smart as fuck like :icon_lol:

51W1726R18L._SS500_.jpg

318AB81A81L._SS400_.jpg

Good buys, can we have some prices? I'm assuming the pulse on is live in concert

Taped the Wall off TCM the other week and watched it after the Hatton fight.....weird but quality

£12 each in HMV. They're a new edition so the packaging is fairly smart

Cheaper than amazon too!

Yeh pulse is live, 4 hours fucking long with all the other stuff on it, extras etc

Lego Star Wars for the Wii. Although the robbing bastards at Game only gave me £12 for Zelda despite saying I'd get £20 for it the other week.

Gamestation have it for 20 bucks this week and give better money when you trade in.

Lego Star Wars for the Wii. Although the robbing bastards at Game only gave me £12 for Zelda despite saying I'd get £20 for it the other week.

Gamestation have it for 20 bucks this week and give better money when you trade in.

Gamestation in Leeds don't have it. And only offered £14 for Zelda.

Never really got into Pink Floyd. Got a few mates who love them but 'The Dark Side of the Moon' is the only album I like.

Canny surprised by that tbf.

Although I have to be in a certain mood, I can't just go in and wack on a Pink Floyd "record."

Never really got into Pink Floyd. Got a few mates who love them but 'The Dark Side of the Moon' is the only album I like.

Although I have to be in a certain mood, I can't just go in and wack on a Pink Floyd "record."

They do my fucking head in in general. As it's 'drug' music as it were I've tended to hear it at mates when stoned or, in the past on shrooms and acid etc., i.e. when you're 'meant' to listen to it and I've always thought it sounded fucking awful tbh. Especially 'The Wall'.

Edited by alex

They do my fucking head in in general. As it's 'drug' music as it were I've tended to hear it at mates when stoned or, in the past on shrooms and acid etc., i.e. when you're 'meant' to listen to it and I've always thought it sounded fucking awful tbh. Especially 'The Wall'.

:unsure:

I've always been put off Floyd by their terrible lyrics, but I suspect that's missing the point a little...

Martin we've all heard some of your Glorified Serbian Spoon Contests you listen to. :unsure: