Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Guest alex
After talking to both wubble and alex recently about holidays - a five day holiday in Port Douglas where we get to go swim with the fishies on the reef. :blush:

Nice place. I went to the Barrier Reef near there too. Just showing off now like.

Darn straight alex.

I was searching for a reef tour I did years ago for Luke's trip later this year.

http://www.wavelength.com.au/index.htm

Then I got to thinking the lass has been to the reef, a quick click on a link, a type of the cc number and that's us broke.

We just bought a new underwater digital camera so any good pics and they'll be up here quicker than berb with an old joke B)

Loved it up there like. (It's up there as far as Oz is concerned anyway). The locals are nuts, then you've got the reef and the rainforests. Got up as far as Cape Trib. We also saw a Cassowary in the wild near Mission Beach. I also saw what I later found out was a coastal taipan slithering under the hut we were staying in in the rainforest. I didn't tell wor lass until we'd left like.

I'm amazed her venom for not telling her at the time didn't kill you.

She wasn't in it at the time. And it was on stilts. I just knew she'd be shitting it that night if I had told her. Especially after I had to catch a huntsman up in the eaves of the hut / tent on the previous two nights.

Especially after I had to catch a huntsman up in the eaves of the hut / tent on the previous two nights.

British lasses and huntsman are a match made in heaven.

The most harmless spider in the universe although ugly and hairy but no it doesn't matter!

"Kill it, kill it! Stomp that poor helpless fucker into the ground until nothing but your fooprint is left, in China." B)

Guest alex
Especially after I had to catch a huntsman up in the eaves of the hut / tent on the previous two nights.

The most harmless spider in the universe although ugly and hairy but no it doesn't matter!

"Kill it, kill it! Stomp that poor helpless fucker into the ground until nothing but your fooprint is left, in China." B)

She wouldn't let me kill it like. Not that I wanted to. I had to catch it and put it outside. What a waste of time. Needed some Dutch courage first btw.

She wouldn't let me kill it like. Not that I wanted to. I had to catch it and put it outside. What a waste of time. Needed some Dutch courage first btw.

0901_tarzan.jpg

04072008adidasscatterteyj6.jpg

04072008adidaslogodteelzn0.jpg

adidasoriginalsmasterstcv1.jpg

Cheers for pointing me in the direction of the trainers Alex mate.

You looked nowt like Mario when you had them on btw. B)

0901_tarzan.jpg

:blush:

flop you idiot, that's the strangest looking spider I've ever seen.

Yeh it's a good game like. (Brock's not thee 69 :D )

Tip :

Get your PSP hacked.

Get a 4GB Memory Stick

Download your games for free (I got Crisis Core about 3 months ago)

www.pspiso.com

&

41lU7MPXzUL._SS400_.jpg

Whats that like 2J?

By the way J69, 14 seconds of watching and I was bored, I'd imagine the game to be the same unless you're retarded.

Not sure yet mate, I'll let you know when it's arrived though. Alex recommended it my way, although don't think he's seen it yet as well.

Whats that like 2J?

By the way J69, 14 seconds of watching and I was bored, I'd imagine the game to be the same unless you're retarded.

Not sure yet mate, I'll let you know when it's arrived though. Alex recommended it my way, although don't think he's seen it yet as well.

What's it aboot?

sonypspwr7.jpg

So that I could play:

crisiscorekg3.jpg

Which in turn makes me want to watch Advent Children again.

Quality game this mind.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry479990

Check that thread out mate. It's well, well worth it :o

I'm currently playing through the original FF7 on my PSP, along with GT2, Colin McRae, Crash Bandicoot, GTA2 and any number of Megadrive and SNES games. It's well worth it :D

Check that thread out mate. It's well, well worth it B)

I'm currently playing through the original FF7 on my PSP, along with GT2, Colin McRae, Crash Bandicoot, GTA2 and any number of Megadrive and SNES games. It's well worth it :D

What's this like, a fucking L'Oreal advert? :o