Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Towers of London had a documentary go out (i think) on bravo that I used to watch.. and they used to get into fights pretty much every episode for being absaloute tossers

Did they get knacked more or win more?

Towers of London had a documentary go out (i think) on bravo that I used to watch.. and they used to get into fights pretty much every episode for being absaloute tossers

All put up for the cameras would be my guess.

So so far they've had a fly-on-the-wall documentary and now the lead singer is on Big Brother, and they've only done one album. They should think about writing some decent songs instead of pissing about on the telly tbh. I realise the chief reason they're having to piss about on telly is that they can't write decent songs btw. :lol:

Well the few episodes I saw they generally used to walk down the street giving it the big one about how great they are.. Every day people used to question who they were which really offended them.. used to start off as a one on one fight but pretty much every single time I've seen it, the others joined in and made it three on one. Might have been put up for the cameras but the punches were real for sure.

Well the few episodes I saw they generally used to walk down the street giving it the big one about how great they are.. Every day people used to question who they were which really offended them.. used to start off as a one on one fight but pretty much every single time I've seen it, the others joined in and made it three on one. Might have been put up for the cameras but the punches were real for sure.

:lol: Everyone in that house had better watch out then cos I guarantee no fucker in there will have heard of him. Was class watching them all go in yesterday and no one knew who anyone was. Face off the A-Team going "Sorry, Leo who?" to Leo Sayer and that. When your career is sufficiently on the skids that you have to go on Celebrity Big Brother, the last thing your ego wants is to go into a house where no one actually recognises you as a celebrity and have that moment broadcast live to the nation. :icon_lol:

He walks with that stupid knock kneed, feet at ten to two, cant go in a straight line swagger that all bell ends who wear tight jeans and pointy shoes pioneer

New found respect for Donny Tourette after he left the house last night after refusing to wait on the Goodie family. :yes Nobody should be expected to wait on that bunch of spackers.

who would have thunk you would be the one to update me on CBB shennanigans :yes

New found respect for Donny Tourette after he left the house last night after refusing to wait on the Goodie family. :yes Nobody should be expected to wait on that bunch of spackers.

I only know cos they announced it on T4. :razz:

I only know cos they announced it on T4. :razz:

errm...yup ...ok...I believe you :razz::razz:

Is the black fella the one out of London Boys?

:yes I hope your joking ?

:yes

Jackson 5 guitarist innit. Has he got grecian on his forehead?

I think Jimmy Savilles lovechild just showed what a real A-teamer would do in a prison situation. I hope Face is taking notes and has started technical drawings for an armoured vehicle made of household objects.

Is the black fella the one out of London Boys?

:yes I hope your joking ?

So do I- the London Boys are dead, and have been for several years!

I never had the benefit of a "London Boys RIP" thread in 1996*.

*thanks to Wikipedia

Guest Toplass-101

He clearly wants to fuck off.

spot on! :yes

Leo Sayer had me in stiches last night, he was sat farting away to himself, so funny.