Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That lad out of Towers of London. Jesus wept, what a cocknose.

Thankfully I'm not bum enough to turn up and stand in that crowd. However, if that spawny fucking cretin gave me that kind of abuse, I'd vault the fence and pagger the little gork. It would be worth every single kick off them big blokes around him. Not that they looked much like they wanted to protect him, mind.

Good to see West Allotments finest Carol Malone in there. Bit of an over-opinionated bint, but you've got to love your own. GEORDIE NATION OMG11!! WTF!1!1 LOL!!!

Who?

She's a Daily Mirror columnist now I think. Used to be editor of either that or The Sun or something. Basically uses her column to slag off anyone and everyone, especailly Charlotte Church who I saw in an interview say she wanted to stick the nut on her. :lol:

She's a Daily Mirror columnist now I think. Used to be editor of either that or The Sun or something. Basically uses her column to slag off anyone and everyone, especailly Charlotte Church who I saw in an interview say she wanted to stick the nut on her. :lol:

Googled. She's got a cheek like, the auld boiler.

Think she classes Charlotte Church in the "WAGS" category which she absolutely hates. Nice to see they've stuck Teddy Sheringham's latest bit of skirt in there then! :icon_lol:

Incidentally how fucking thick is she? "Teddy's at home, watching me on the telly instead of being here..." Take it she's never read about all the page 3 girls he gets himself through then? <_<

Heard a rumour that 'The Hoff' was going to be in there - shame that he isn't..

That lad out of Towers of London. Jesus wept, what a cocknose.

Thankfully I'm not bum enough to turn up and stand in that crowd. However, if that spawny fucking cretin gave me that kind of abuse, I'd vault the fence and pagger the little gork. It would be worth every single kick off them big blokes around him. Not that they looked much like they wanted to protect him, mind.

Pagger :lol: , haven't heard that in years.

I agree. Unless she had tits like fried eggs i dont understand why lasses so young get boob jobs done. At least wait another 10-15 years til nature has taken its course.

Well basically her ambition in life is to lop them out and marry a footballer, and a boob job seems to be a pre-requisite for both. I know what you mean though.

Just been reading up on towers of london as id never even heard of them. Their first 4 singles went in at 32, 46, 30 and 32. :lol:

ramonescvr.jpgBloodsweattowers.jpg

similarities anyone?

And just exactly how is it rock and roll to go on celebrity big brother? Johnny Rotten has been there and done that. But then hes been doing for 30 years what this little idiot has been doing for 12months.

Apart formt he fact that the whole spinal tap thing is soooooo 80s, you kinda needed to be mega famous to get away with it anyway. Guns N Roses, Van Halen etc.

I hope face man kicks his arse

It's not so much 'Rock 'n' Roll' as raise your profile I'd guess. Like him out The Ordinary Boys last year. Doubt many had heard of either them or this lot beforehand.

It's not so much 'Rock 'n' Roll' as raise your profile I'd guess. Like him out The Ordinary Boys last year. Doubt many had heard of either them or this lot beforehand.

The Ordinary Boys were quite big on the 'Indie' circuit prior to Preston going in last year IIRC.

The Ordinary Boys were quite big on the 'Indie' circuit prior to Preston going in last year IIRC.

And much more famous afterwards.

Just been reading up on towers of london as id never even heard of them. Their first 4 singles went in at 32, 46, 30 and 32. :lol:

ramonescvr.jpgBloodsweattowers.jpg

similarities anyone?

And just exactly how is it rock and roll to go on celebrity big brother? Johnny Rotten has been there and done that. But then hes been doing for 30 years what this little idiot has been doing for 12months.

Apart formt he fact that the whole spinal tap thing is soooooo 80s, you kinda needed to be mega famous to get away with it anyway. Guns N Roses, Van Halen etc.

I hope face man kicks his arse

Aye apart from the ramones dont look like c***s :icon_lol: