Sounds like we've got pole position on this one

Gemmill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't care less about some over the hill player that will turn out to be no better than what we have. A signing just to get a warm body. The season is pretty much shot now anyway so we might as well give youth a chance. Fortunately there are some really bad teams below us so there's only one relegation spot up for grabs IMO.

Couldn't care less about some over the hill player that will turn out to be no better than what we have. A signing just to get a warm body. The season is pretty much shot now anyway so we might as well give youth a chance. Fortunately there are some really bad teams below us so there's only one relegation spot up for grabs IMO.

we could still snatch it tbh.

take out the top two and this year's league is as tight as a nat's chuff

Guest Patrokles

It'll be that defender we had on trial in the summer, the one with no name. This gives it away tbh: "We know all about him".

'... except his name.' :D

Do you think across here suggests that he's from a continental European side?

From the north-west probably.

Heinze can't get a game for ManU, but they don't want to let him go and he doesn't want to leave the club.

[/wishful thinking]

Maybe not!!

I put Heinze into google to see if I'd spelled it right and look what came up:

http://www.myfootballnews.co.uk/news_jump....mp;story=709011

:D

Thinking about it I reckon it'll be Coco from Inter, the lad we had on trial last summer.

Got sent home by Psycho after 3 days of his trial for walking into training with a tab in his mouth. Now given Roeder's view of Luque, he's hardly going to be impressed by that is he. :D

Thinking about it I reckon it'll be Coco from Inter, the lad we had on trial last summer.

Got sent home by Psycho after 3 days of his trial for walking into training with a tab in his mouth. Now given Roeder's view of Luque, he's hardly going to be impressed by that is he. :D

Coco said it was because he was asked to play out of position. <_<

Francesco Coco has angrily rejected reports suggesting a poor attitude was the reason for Manchester City cutting short his trial last week.

Internazionale defender Coco linked up with City last week for a trial as he tried to secure a move to Eastlands.

However, City cut short the loan of the former Italian international after only two days.

Reports had suggested City decided to abort his trial spell because of his attitude, but Coco has moved to refute the rumours.

"It's an incredible lie," Coco told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I am a serious professional, educated and respectful with others."

Coco claimed football reasons were the main reason why the trial spell at City did not work out.

"I left Manchester on good terms with the coach (Stuart Pearce).

"When they told me that City could use my services, I asked Inter's permission to travel to England for a couple of days.

"It didn't work out because the coach wanted to use me in a different position to what I am used to, full-back.

"After two days we realised that there was no point in wasting time as they already have two players in my position."

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcast...-name_page.html

Improving his defensive options is at the top of Roeder's list of priorities and Belgian sources last night claimed that Newcastle are attempting to strike a deal for Standard Liege's United States international Oguchi Onyewu. The 24-year-old is reported to be in talks with Chelsea but United continue to be linked with a player who has already turned down a move to Fulham this month.

w_onyewu_205.jpg