Sex - your first time

Smooth Operator

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant remember exactly. I was 16 and her 17. I didnt tell her it was my first time and she didnt seem to notice (my nervous fumblings mainly), no idea what she thought, but I was chuffed to bits ;) Was in her bedroom, a place I became quite familiar with over the next 6 months :pmsl: No idea what we dont or how long it lasted, I can pretty much guarantee it wasnt long though :lol:

Pissed, so was she

Can't remember the deed, but she gave me her number in the morning and it ended up in her bin (she didn't see me do throw it thankfully)

Seem to remeber big brests though, and her flat mate was so much fitter than her.

Sounds like a 20s virgin to me....

We were both 17 and basically did it to get it over and done with and out of the way.

you and your sister?

Lost yours yet?

sure he has.

I'm sure Christian was very gentle and provided plenty of Crystal Meth

Pissed, so was she

Can't remember the deed, but she gave me her number in the morning and it ended up in her bin (she didn't see me do throw it thankfully)

Seem to remeber big brests though, and her flat mate was so much fitter than her.

Unashamedly 20.

School wasn't a good time for me ladies wise. Couldn't be bothered with out but football till I was 16ish then wasn't what you would call a stud after that.

Dropped a few pounds/stones pre Falaraki then hit Uni with a vengence.

come to think of it 2nd, 3rd , 4th, 10th time all exactly the same. A few short flings but mainly one night stands for 4 years.

Reccomend it to anyone

Pissed, so was she

Unashamedly 20.

School wasn't a good time for me ladies wise. Couldn't be bothered with out but football till I was 16ish then wasn't what you would call a stud after that.

Dropped a few pounds/stones pre Falaraki then hit Uni with a vengence.

come to think of it 2nd, 3rd , 4th, 10th time all exactly the same. A few short flings but mainly one night stands for 4 years.

Reccomend it to anyone

Thanks but if I have my time again, I'll still pass up waiting until I'm 20 :lol:

I had just turned 18, she was 18 too. She'd done it before but she can't have been too disappointed because after a couple more months of sleeping together we became an official couple. This was in uni halls and she barely used her room for about six months.

Mine was awful

I dropped the bottle of rohypnol and it smashed, i didn't bring a long enough length of rope, my mask fell off.

Nightmare.

<_<

Any felching?

Nah, he wouldn't let her

:blush: