Gooch signs - Official

Scottish Mag

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can he play at left back?

No. I wouldn't put him at right back either. I MIGHT trust him at a DM spot (he's no Viana) but I don't think I'd see him anywhere but CB. Might do a job up front late in a match though.

can he play at left back?

Are you suggesting that we don't desperately need quality central defenders?

Do you still think we need central defenders more than forwards? :blink::):up:

He's a decent enough player - well regarded in the US and A. Already plays in europe and is now ready for the next step in his career.

i just hope hes a natural leader and can boss/bollock/praise our defenders as appropriate.

i just hope hes a natural leader and can boss/bollock/praise our defenders as appropriate.

He's not going to be cowed by Bramble/Taylor/Ramage etc. However, I'm not sure he's the guy to lead a team, I think he could do a decent job of marshalling a defense. Not as good as he could be in that respect, though.

He's shite. Goddamn it! It's Monday morning, the transfer window expires in two days, and this clown is the best Roeder could come up with?

And he's still talking about strikers? FFS man, get some proper defenders and ship Carr, Baba and Bramble off to the Conference where they belong!

He's shite. Goddamn it! It's Monday morning, the transfer window expires in two days, and this clown is the best Roeder could come up with?

And he's still talking about strikers? FFS man, get some proper defenders and ship Carr, Baba and Bramble off to the Conference where they belong!

I take it you don't rate the lad then ?

i agree with the bit in bold tbh

There was a lot, and I mean a lot, of hype over him over here in the Yoo Ess Eh before the World Cup. To say he fell short of expectations would be a bit of an understatement.

p.s. that doesn't mean it's not a move in the right direction glenn. onyewu is shit, but at least you're getting defenders in on loan. so keep right on with that :unsure:

There was a lot, and I mean a lot, of hype over him over here in the Yoo Ess Eh before the World Cup. To say he fell short of expectations would be a bit of an understatement.

p.s. that doesn't mean it's not a move in the right direction glenn. onyewu is shit, but at least you're getting defenders in on loan. so keep right on with that ;)

He even looks shite on YouTube! :unsure: