Gooch signs - Official

Scottish Mag

Guest Patrokles

He's shite. Goddamn it! It's Monday morning, the transfer window expires in two days, and this clown is the best Roeder could come up with?

And he's still talking about strikers? FFS man, get some proper defenders and ship Carr, Baba and Bramble off to the Conference where they belong!

I take it you don't rate the lad then ?

There was a lot, and I mean a lot, of hype over him over here in the Yoo Ess Eh before the World Cup. To say he fell short of expectations would be a bit of an understatement.

p.s. that doesn't mean it's not a move in the right direction glenn. onyewu is shit, but at least you're getting defenders in on loan. so keep right on with that :unsure:

Another miserable sod. Hoorayyyyyy.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's shite. Goddamn it! It's Monday morning, the transfer window expires in two days, and this clown is the best Roeder could come up with?

And he's still talking about strikers? FFS man, get some proper defenders and ship Carr, Baba and Bramble off to the Conference where they belong!

I take it you don't rate the lad then ?

There was a lot, and I mean a lot, of hype over him over here in the Yoo Ess Eh before the World Cup. To say he fell short of expectations would be a bit of an understatement.

p.s. that doesn't mean it's not a move in the right direction glenn. onyewu is shit, but at least you're getting defenders in on loan. so keep right on with that :unsure:

How many players with hype over them played well? No English players that for sure.

Dont know much about the chap, apart from the fact he is a tower ;) and built like a brick shit house. Good signing but we still need a couple more. You tube has some interesting clips, the bumble in the first leg (USA V Mexico) looked liked standard newcastle defending :unsure: but the second leg he seemed pretty damn awesome, so welcome to the toon Gooch :D

Dont know much about the chap, apart from the fact he is a tower ;) and built like a brick shit house. Good signing but we still need a couple more. You tube has some interesting clips, the bumble in the first leg (USA V Mexico) looked liked standard newcastle defending :unsure: but the second leg he seemed pretty damn awesome, so welcome to the toon Gooch :D

TBF, the first Mexico game was his third cap, a bit harsh to judge at the Azteca anyways. It was a bad mistake, but I give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems to have learned from that experience. Better players than he have wilted in that stadium.