OMG ITZ DEADLINE DAY!!111

Gemmill

you give me one example, just one that will do, of a contracted first team player agreeing to leave their club this year for another club before the window started.

I won't even put the pre-condition on that it should be a player we wanted or needed.

The only people you are likely to get before the window are out of favour or out of form players.

FFS players are willing to stay at the likes of Southampton than come to us FFS, but it's oh so fucking easy to get things done isn't it?

bullshit

Henrik Larsson. What do I win? Other than making you look like a penis. And don't come back with "He's not a first team player" because he's better than anything we've got so being a first team player is irrelevant.

;)

Pwned tbbh

you think Larsson would come here?

mongwd

Was that included in the conditions of your question? Nope. You wanted details of a transfer that was agreed prior to the window opening. You laid it down as a challenge as if you were the man, and no one would be able to prove you wrong on this one. It took me about two seconds to think of Larsson and simultaneously make you look like a penis. :nufc:

Just admit defeat tithead.

fuck off gemmil

only you would need an obvious fucking point like that explained for you

Admit you look like a prick, Vic. Go on. You'll come out of this looking a lot better than continuing to add further conditions to the challenge that you laid down after someone has answered it. :nufc::nufc::nufc:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can well believe it was left up until the last minute (metaphorically speaking), i.e. waiting until after Xmas before making tentative enquiries.

so you reckon the situation wouldn't change between November and Jan 31? Why is it we have to do everything by December but dealing inside the window is fine for everyone else?

And as i've said before, most people are going by what is reported by Anal as to what Roeder has / has not done. Gooch was contacted weeks ago FFS and no-one had a clue

you give me one example, just one that will do, of a contracted first team player agreeing to leave their club this year for another club before the window started.

I won't even put the pre-condition on that it should be a player we wanted or needed.

The only people you are likely to get before the window are out of favour or out of form players.

FFS players are willing to stay at the likes of Southampton than come to us FFS, but it's oh so fucking easy to get things done isn't it?

bullshit

Henrik Larsson. What do I win? Other than making you look like a penis. And don't come back with "He's not a first team player" because he's better than anything we've got so being a first team player is irrelevant.

;)

Pwned tbbh

mongwd

Was that included in the conditions of your question? Nope. You wanted details of a transfer that was agreed prior to the window opening. You laid it down as a challenge as if you were the man, and no one would be able to prove you wrong on this one. It took me about two seconds to think of Larsson and simultaneously make you look like a penis. :nufc:

fuck off gemmil

Admit you look like a prick, Vic. Go on. You'll come out of this looking a lot better than continuing to add further conditions to the challenge that you laid down after someone has answered it. :nufc::nufc::nufc:

you think Larson is an example of NUFC missing out on a player...

and I'm the one who looks like a prick?

people homestly belive ~Glenn sits there and does nothing for a whol month until the last day?

fucking tards

he has tried to do deals, which fail for one or all of the following reasons:

a) player does not want to come to the arse end of the world to play for a mid tbale team (most likely)

:nufc: we cannot match required fee (i.e. someone else can)

c) we cannot meet personal terms (i.e. someone else can)

d) club do not want to sell player (usually the case for a decent 'proven'premiership player)

what is so hard to understand in that?

e) the player does not want to play for a no-mark manager like Roeder.

Roeder will never be able to attract the top players like Robson or Keegan could. Add to this our location and the fact that we are completely skint, and we have little hope of improving.

Roeder can hardly change the fact a player won't want to play for him now can he?

If he can't, don't you think thats cause for concern?

yes, but this is a thread slagging roeder for what he has/has not done

Are you setting the criteria by which Roeder's (lack of) ability can now be criticised then? Whatever suits your argument I suppose. ;)

you think it's worth debating that in the context of his performance in getting players? Can he seriously change that? What's he supposed to do, in invite them round his house for the weekend to win them round?

Debating his ability to attract players within the context of his performance in getting players in is totally relevent imo. You may as well say never debate the ability of a player within the team as he can't change his ability. As I said before, you're trying to set the criteria to suit your argument.

bullshit

;)

Pwned tbbh

mongwd

fuck off gemmil

Trying to change the argument again. You asked a question and got an answer.

bullshit

;)

Pwned tbbh

mongwd

fuck off gemmil

Wow you got one right! Kudos.

people homestly belive ~Glenn sits there and does nothing for a whol month until the last day?

fucking tards

a) player does not want to come to the arse end of the world to play for a mid tbale team (most likely)

d) club do not want to sell player (usually the case for a decent 'proven'premiership player)

Roeder will never be able to attract the top players like Robson or Keegan could. Add to this our location and the fact that we are completely skint, and we have little hope of improving.

Roeder can hardly change the fact a player won't want to play for him now can he?

Are you setting the criteria by which Roeder's (lack of) ability can now be criticised then? Whatever suits your argument I suppose. ;)

you think it's worth debating that in the context of his performance in getting players? Can he seriously change that? What's he supposed to do, in invite them round his house for the weekend to win them round?

Debating his ability to attract players within the context of his performance in getting players in is totally relevent imo. You may as well say never debate the ability of a player within the team as he can't change his ability. As I said before, you're trying to set the criteria to suit your argument.

unless you think he can change it, it's moot

I can well believe it was left up until the last minute (metaphorically speaking), i.e. waiting until after Xmas before making tentative enquiries.

so you reckon the situation wouldn't change between November and Jan 31? Why is it we have to do everything by December but dealing inside the window is fine for everyone else?

And as i've said before, most people are going by what is reported by Anal as to what Roeder has / has not done. Gooch was contacted weeks ago FFS and no-one had a clue

Where has dealing inside the window got us? Of course dealing inside the window is fine if you can do it effectively. But planning and negotiating in advance would be a good idea, particularly when you feel like Roeder that the window is too restrictive.

Do you think that this second successive window fuck-up is down to bad luck?

bullshit

;)

Pwned tbbh

mongwd

fuck off gemmil

Wow you got one right! Kudos.

wow you're full of quality contributions aren't you?

bullshit

;)

Pwned tbbh

mongwd

fuck off gemmil

Admit you look like a prick, Vic. Go on. You'll come out of this looking a lot better than continuing to add further conditions to the challenge that you laid down after someone has answered it. :nufc::pray::pray:

No, I think Larsson is an example of a player who, and I quote "agreed to leave their club this year for another club before the window started." Which is what you asked for and what you got, you clueless fucking idiot. :nufc:

And yes. Big style. :nufc:

Where has dealing inside the window got us? Of course dealing inside the window is fine if you can do it effectively. But planning and negotiating in advance would be a good idea, particularly when you feel like Roeder that the window is too restrictive.

you think because we don't start enquiring months ago has any bearing on whether a deal goes through on the only day it matters?

How about we just send a questionaire out to every club in the world in mid september asking them to list all the players they are willing to sell to NUFC?

Vic, this act of yours works better on NO when you're dealing with a larger pool of simpletons. When you're trying to do it with a number of people who can run rings round you it's like fighting an inferno with a watering can. I suggest you stop it. ;)

bullshit

;)

Pwned tbbh

mongwd

fuck off gemmil

Admit you look like a prick, Vic. Go on. You'll come out of this looking a lot better than continuing to add further conditions to the challenge that you laid down after someone has answered it. :nufc::pray::pray:

No, I think Larsson is an example of a player who, and I quote "agreed to leave their club this year for another club before the window started." Which is what you asked for and what you got, you clueless fucking idiot. :nufc:

pedantry tbh. The last refuge of mongs and people called Dave from Leeds.

either 1. you didn't understand the post or 2. you're arguing for arguments sake

either way, you sir, are the tool, sir

dismissed

Vic, this act of yours works better on NO when you're dealing with a larger pool of simpletons. When you're trying to do it with a number of people who can run rings round you it's like fighting an inferno with a watering can. I suggest you stop it. ;)

:nufc::nufc:

you think because we don't start enquiring months ago has any bearing on whether a deal goes through on the only day it matters?

How about we just send a questionaire out to every club in the world in mid september asking them to list all the players they are willing to sell to NUFC?

I think that it stands to reason that negotiating over a period of several months, rather than one month, gives you a greater probability of reaching an agreement on a player. I think that's common sense. Manchester United did it with Henrik Larsson, as you've recently learned.

How about you don't make silly irrelevant suggestions about questionnaires?

fucking tards

unless you think he can change it, it's moot

:nufc: I don't think he can change it but it's not a moot point if we're discussing his managerial ability and suitability to stay in the job. It's only moot if we stick the ridiculously narrow field of debate you're trying to invoke now. I would imagine everyone else can see the relevence of discussing this failing of Roeder in this context.

bullshit

:nufc:

Pwned tbbh

mongwd

fuck off gemmil

Admit you look like a prick, Vic. Go on. You'll come out of this looking a lot better than continuing to add further conditions to the challenge that you laid down after someone has answered it. :pray::pray::pray:

either 1. you didn't understand the post or 2. you're arguing for arguments sake

dismissed

So because you're a complete 'tard and fucked up your original post, it's everyone elses fault for not understanding you? ;) tbh

bullshit

;)

Pwned tbbh

mongwd

fuck off gemmil

dismissed

You're the one guilty of pedantry you dopey prick, by adding further stipulations to your challenge. Henrik Larsson was an answer to the challenge you laid down. You now aren't man enough to accept that and insist on adding further conditions to the challenge. It's making you look silly. :pray:

dismissed

I can't believe that post Vic, from you of all people. ;)

At the end of the day invicta you asked for an example of a contracted player negotiating a place outside the transfer window

thats what larssons agent/Man U and Helsingborg did, the deal was completed and he moved on the 1st of January

I fail to see how you can argue with the simple facts here, having said that, it doesnt prove or disprove that GR is an imbecile when it comes to the transfer market. It does show there is a problem somewhere, either in the scouting network or the boards desire to bring new players in

Dont give me this garbage about newcastle not being able to attract the big names, no we aren't on the same level as the big 4 but we are certainly a better prospect than most other premiership clubs

How dare you? :nufc:

Seriously though, Vic was always fine up until a few months ago. Then for some reason I think he just decided to act a contradictory arsehole.

How dare you? :nufc:

Seriously though, Vic was always fine up until a few months ago. Then for some reason I think he just decided to act a contradictory arsehole.

Puberty tbh.

fucking tards

;) we cannot match required fee (i.e. someone else can)

A second transfer window in a row? And it's always down to the circumstances, the weather and the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow?

I am pretty sure that Glen was doing more than nothing. What I am not sure is that he handled the situation well. The availability of players can already get checked before the window even starts which means that you can narrow down unrealistic options quite early. But if you have to ring around on January 31st (as Roeder openly admitted he did) then you have done your "planning" seriously wrong.

you honestly think Roeder made first contact on Jan 31?

No, and that was what I said. But I like your attempts to look even dumber than you actually are.