OMG ITZ DEADLINE DAY!!111

Gemmill

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long before Freddy gives us a "You can only say good things about someone when they're gone. Luque's gone. Good!"?

I do expect him to say something "witty"; and I expect it to be considerably less gracious than that.

Upson to West Ham for £7.5m

An obscene amount for a mediocre player. If it goes through Wist 'Am have been robbed blind.

Better value than Bent for £18m though?

I'd rather pay £18 million for Bent than £7.5 million for an average, injury prone defender in his late 20's tbh.

Oh dear

Taken from BBC Website

606 gossip: The new way of tracking professional football players is the number plate. JL S4M, allegedly JLloyd Samuel to you and me, was earlier seen in Sheffield. Now J03Y B has been spotted outside St James' Park. That's Joey Barton according to robstevens12, who says Emre is going to Manchester City in a swap deal.

An obscene amount for a mediocre player. If it goes through Wist 'Am have been robbed blind.

I'd rather pay £18 million for Bent than £7.5 million for an average, injury prone defender in his late 20's tbh.

I'd rather travel to San Francisco with TOPTOOL.

I'd rather travel to San Francisco with TOPTOOL.

:angry:

Oh dear

Taken from BBC Website

606 gossip: The new way of tracking professional football players is the number plate. JL S4M, allegedly JLloyd Samuel to you and me, was earlier seen in Sheffield. Now J03Y B has been spotted outside St James' Park. That's Joey Barton according to robstevens12, who says Emre is going to Manchester City in a swap deal.

thats just great...another fkin defensive midfielder. Emre is this teams drive! He always wants to win and score, even when we're 3-0 up! Now dyer is our only creative mid....

if the deal goes through of course

Oh dear

Taken from BBC Website

thats just great...another fkin defensive midfielder. Emre is this teams drive! He always wants to win and score, even when we're 3-0 up! Now dyer is our only creative mid....

Is that why we've been flirting with relegation?

Oh dear

Taken from BBC Website

I dont mind Barton tbh, its the bullsheet on 606 that I posted oh dear for.

Oh dear

Taken from BBC Website

Is that why we've been flirting with relegation?

Aye because he's in reverse. Or possibly park.

I think with Duff back we've got enough attack on the wings with also the option of Dyer linking up in attack too so I wouldn't be that worried if that was true regarding J. Barton.

Matty P sadly isn't good enough & Alan O'Brien has lost his bottle to take players on too so I think with Duff back he will make all the difference and give us a bit more balance and attacking options.

Edited by Geordie Boyo

would anyone swap emre for barton? i'd sooner an emre/barton partnership than parker/barton tbh

We'd encounter the same problem with Barton/Parker as we do with Emre/Parker, you can bet that Roeder would ask Barton to sit deep so that Parker can get forward. :angry:

Guest Patrokles

So have we accepted that Gooch is our lot then? Nowt's gonna happen between now and midnight tbh.

Hard to say, really. I'm just going to wait and see.

So have we accepted that Gooch is our lot then? Nowt's gonna happen between now and midnight tbh.

well as we've got a game tonight I cant see how we've got the time for any more wheeling and dealing.

hope Im wrong though, I'll be sitting in front of the TV/ PC with my cans of beer and pizza all night just in case!

I'm happy. The defence is what needed changing.

As long as you don't concede then one or two goals from Martins et al will see us right

Leazes Mag need not reply, I already know what you would say tbh