OMG ITZ DEADLINE DAY!!111

Gemmill

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so no-one knew of the Gooch signing until the last minute but we were apparently talking to him weeks ago, but still people think the only activity happening is what is reported by the local goon squad

The only activity that matters is getting players through the door tbh.

so no-one knew of the Gooch signing until the last minute but we were apparently talking to him weeks ago, but still people think the only activity happening is what is reported by the local goon squad

And out, in the case of Luque. :angry:

And out, in the case of Luque. :angry:

Aye, through the door on the way out. ;)

Check out the Luque thread on NO man. The epitaphs are flooding in.

Finally - it's obviously the best for the club and the player at this stage.

sorry to see he wasn't used to the best of his potential...i hope he shows his true ability at PSV ...an maybe he can rejoin the Toon with more confidence (highly doubtful).

Anyway....I'm one of those sorry to see him go.

Good luck Albert and all the best

SOB!

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...opic=35205.2260

At 116 pages that thread has only just begun. Albert Luque Book of Condolences-tastic.

Check out the Luque thread on NO man. The epitaphs are flooding in.

Finally - it's obviously the best for the club and the player at this stage.

sorry to see he wasn't used to the best of his potential...i hope he shows his true ability at PSV ...an maybe he can rejoin the Toon with more confidence (highly doubtful).

Anyway....I'm one of those sorry to see him go.

Good luck Albert and all the best

SOB!

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...opic=35205.2260

At 116 pages that thread has only just begun. Albert Luque Book of Condolences-tastic.

One thing I agree with Leazes on. Fuck off Luque!

Reet, I'm leaving work to listen to the wankers on Talksport spout transfer rumour cobblers on my way home.

According to T27 someone on 606 is saying that Babel has signed, but it's probably cobblers.

Guest Patrokles

Reet, I'm leaving work to listen to the wankers on Talksport spout transfer rumour cobblers on my way home.

According to T27 someone on 606 is saying that Babel has signed, but it's probably cobblers.

T27, the font of all that's brilliant in the world.

That may have the least credibility of anything I've ever read.

That may have the least credibility of anything I've ever read.

:angry:

West Ham are reportedly closing in on the capture of Birmingham City defender Matthew Upson.

The Hammers have already seen two bids believed to be in the region of £4million and £6million rejected for the Blues stopper.

However, big-spending West Ham have been resolute in their chase for the ex-Arsenal man and are believed to have tabled a fresh £7.5million offer.

Although Steve Bruce and co. are desperate to retain the 27-year-old they have reportedly, and reluctantly, accepted West Ham's terms.

Upson played in Blues' clash with Southend, but was unable to prevent the Championship high-flyers from slipping to a surprise 3-1 loss to Southend.

Meanwhile, West Ham remain entrenched in the Premiership drop zone following a 2-1 loss to Liverpool and, in truth, The Hammers could have conceded more.

West Ham are reportedly closing in on the capture of Birmingham City defender Matthew Upson.

The Hammers have already seen two bids believed to be in the region of £4million and £6million rejected for the Blues stopper.

However, big-spending West Ham have been resolute in their chase for the ex-Arsenal man and are believed to have tabled a fresh £7.5million offer.

Although Steve Bruce and co. are desperate to retain the 27-year-old they have reportedly, and reluctantly, accepted West Ham's terms.

Upson played in Blues' clash with Southend, but was unable to prevent the Championship high-flyers from slipping to a surprise 3-1 loss to Southend.

Meanwhile, West Ham remain entrenched in the Premiership drop zone following a 2-1 loss to Liverpool and, in truth, The Hammers could have conceded more.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6294537.stm

Birmingham's Matthew Upson is still holding talks with West Ham and wants a similar escape clause to the one they gave Lucas Neill in case the club is relegated. Confidence and loyalty. Don't you just love it.

More goings on in Farciland

606 gossip: A Newcastle special. Ajax's Ryan Babel is definitely on Tyneside along with Shaun Wright-Phillips, according to ButtsButt. If the Magpies land Chelsea winger Wright-Phillips former Chelsea winger Damien Duff will be going to Everton, according to ParkLane11. This is cracking stuff, but do not get too over-excited. Warriorfiggy7 says Dutch sources are saying Glenn Roeder has failed to persuade Babel to join.

3.30pm: Well, that didn't work, I couldn't smoke out any more transfers. There's still been no news - although Ottmar Hitzfeld has taken over at Bayern Munich from the sacked Felix Magath; he'll be there until the summer. "My mate's just seen the ENTIRE Aston Villa team on their way up to Newcastle," reports Jamie Mecken, to a backdrop of tom-tom rolls, cymbal crashes and xylophone trills. "Are they going to sign them all?"

Like this one...

606 gossip: The new way of tracking professional football players is the number plate. JL S4M, allegedly JLloyd Samuel to you and me, was earlier seen in Sheffield. Now J03Y B has been spotted outside St James' Park. That's Joey Barton by the way according to robstevens12 who says Emre is going to Manchester City in a swap deal.

More goings on in Farciland

606 gossip: A Newcastle special. Ajax's Ryan Babel is definitely on Tyneside along with Shaun Wright-Phillips, according to ButtsButt. If the Magpies land Chelsea winger Wright-Phillips former Chelsea winger Damien Duff will be going to Everton, according to ParkLane11. This is cracking stuff, but do not get too over-excited. Warriorfiggy7 says Dutch sources are saying Glenn Roeder has failed to persuade Babel to join.

Why are they even showing anything from 606?