OMG ITZ DEADLINE DAY!!111

Gemmill

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone expecting anything last minute from our esteemed leader? Can't see it myself unless we're further on with this Piquinose bloke than it sounds like we are.

Keep it here for updates, folks! :angry:

Is the thread title your latest text alert from the club btw?

I predict if we win, LeazesMag will be on within minutes laughing about what a shit manager MON is, and harp on about planning. If we lose, all will be quiet on the Leazes front.

No, he wil blame it on the strikers that all of us didn't want to sign and how Gemmill backed Souness. :angry:

Guest Patrokles

After a defeat from Villa tonight I expect a Sibierski type signing with the help of Wullie McKay..

agreed. it's so predictable.

Not as predictable as some of these comments.

After a defeat from Villa tonight I expect a Sibierski type signing with the help of Wullie McKay..

Or you defending our transfer dealings.

606 gossip: More players have been spotted at rival training grounds. Morten Gamst Pedersen is at Liverpool's Melwood complex. Harry Kewell will be going the other way according to PoolRoss. And Babel is at Newcastle. Assuming that's the Amsterdam forward Ryan and not something to do with Brad Pitt's film being on at the local cinema.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6294537.stm

Guest Patrokles

OR YOU BULLYING ME, you gaybo. :angry:

OR YOU BULLYING ME, you gaybo. ;)

:angry:

606 gossip: More players have been spotted at rival training grounds. Morten Gamst Pedersen is at Liverpool's Melwood complex. Harry Kewell will be going the other way according to PoolRoss.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6294537.stm

Quality signing if true.

How bad are we these days though as a draw? Transfer day it used to be like flies round shit. Now only half of the analogy is true.

Edited by manc-mag

Over the last season we've been leaving our transfer homework till the night before, recently it seem we're doing half of it on the bus and then asking the fat lad for the rest of the answers in the playground before the bell.

Edited by BlueStar

News is slowly leaking to us at Newcastle-Online, that Albert Luque has joined PSV on a 5 month loan deal. We’ll give you more news as we get it but so far we can only be happy to remove a player off our wages who has little/no chance of getting a game no matter how many injuries we got.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/luque-over-there/

Good.

Guest Patrokles

Strange that no one else has picked up on the Luque thing. I'd like to think it's true, but I'd also love it if it were another wind-up N-O fell for.

11.18am: "Several Dutch media outlets are reporting that Newcastle's Alberto Luque is heading to PSV Eindhoven for a six month loan period, to give him a chance to shine again," writes Raymond Strake. "Just waiting for the NUFC chairman to give the green light. But the real touching story over here is that Man City is ready to take Michael Ball from PSV. Makes you wonder how smooth some agents are." You'll be a long time waiting to see a green light anywhere near the Newcastle chairman, Raymond. I think you're more likely to find him basking in the glow of a red light.

And while Albert Luque was reported to be in talks with PSV Eindhoven today to conclude a deal, the move by the Dutch giants is thought to be stalling because United still aren't prepared to pay half of the Spaniard's £50,000-per-week wages during what would be an 18-month loan in Holland.

That's Anal O's stance. Good, taking his credibility into account, this means that the jumping flop has hopefully gone. I will miss the Alberta threads on N-O though...