Unbelievable Deal

Happy Face

can only embed an image if I manually tpye the tags in....

I'm not lazy, I just wanted to let you know.

Surely it's always been like that?

The only other way is to highlight the url text and click the Insert Image button.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seinfeld is fucking shite man.

No soup for you.

:D

Only us Seinfeldophiles will get that. :gettin:

Listen to the commentary for that episode, the guy is a real bloke who alot of comedy writers around there knew and he went ape when he saw the TV programme. Culminating in Jerry going to his workplace and getting called every name under the sun basically!

And of course the actor was then in Scrubs playing, 'the guy who played the soup nazi' another comedy Gemmill no doubt doesn't understand and thus pretends is shite :D

No soup for you.

Only us Seinfeldophiles will get that. :D

Proving my point that only geeks actually like it. :D "Oooo we've got an inside Seinfeld joke!" :gettin:

Most punchlines are pretty shit without a set-up to be fair though.

Does seinefield have canned laughter?

No, it's an all live audience, even for the majority of outdoor scenes.

There's a recognisable laugh through a lot of moments in the first six seasons, Larry David (the creator) pissing himself on set during recording.

EDIT: Any location scenes that couldn't use an audience are shown to the live audience on the night of recording and their actual response is used.

:gettin:

Valentine's night and I'm on an internet board telling people how the laugh's get on Seinfel. :D

I'm going to get pissed.

Edited by Happy Face

No soup for you.

Only us Seinfeldophiles will get that. :gettin:

B)

Listen to the commentary for that episode, the guy is a real bloke who alot of comedy writers around there knew and he went ape when he saw the TV programme. Culminating in Jerry going to his workplace and getting called every name under the sun basically!

And of course the actor was then in Scrubs playing, 'the guy who played the soup nazi' another comedy Gemmill no doubt doesn't understand and thus pretends is shite :D

Seriously though, are you actively trying to prove my point that only geeks like Seinfeld?? "Listen to the commentary"....NERD INFO ATTACK!! :D

:rolleyes:

And of course the actor was then in Scrubs playing, 'the guy who played the soup nazi' another comedy Gemmill no doubt doesn't understand and thus pretends is shite ;)

You reckon scrubs has tailed off dramatically thse past couple of seasons?

It seems they've totally run out of ideas and the hallmark sentimental shite at the end is getting worse.

:rolleyes:

And of course the actor was then in Scrubs playing, 'the guy who played the soup nazi' another comedy Gemmill no doubt doesn't understand and thus pretends is shite ;)

You reckon scrubs has tailed off dramatically thse past couple of seasons?

It seems they've totally run out of ideas and the hallmark sentimental shite at the end is getting worse.

I've only seen the 4 series I have on dvd which are all great, beyond that i can't say until i catch series 5, but i really hope it hasn't!

Either way i the next series (if they can get Zach Braff to do it) will be the last so it won't drag on too long if it has dropped its standards.

in the interview between Kevin Smith and Zach Braff, Braff seems to hint at discontent at the way the new director has tried to shape the way the JD character is played.

No soup for you.

;)

Only us Seinfeldophiles will get that. :rolleyes:

:P

And of course the actor was then in Scrubs playing, 'the guy who played the soup nazi' another comedy Gemmill no doubt doesn't understand and thus pretends is shite :)

Seriously though, are you actively trying to prove my point that only geeks like Seinfeld?? "Listen to the commentary"....NERD INFO ATTACK!! :P

Its ok to be a geek about something as long as its good! :rolleyes:

in the interview between Kevin Smith and Zach Braff, Braff seems to hint at discontent at the way the new director has tried to shape the way the JD character is played.

Hadn't heard that, but its a shame if that's happened. If its the case then they want to get a different director!

I just know they all wanted to do one more series, including Braff if he could, but it was still undecided (last i heard). I think they may have said they'd do it even without him.

• 2 years later...

Another unbelievable deal....

If you register on the Spearmint Rhino website you will get 3 months free entry and 2 for 1 dances. You don't have to give your mobile number or address and as long as you don't tick the email box you will only receive one email from them (the voucher to take along for your VIP pass).

http://www.spearmintrhino.co.uk/register.php

Enjoy!

£4.97 for the 8 disc collection of Seinfeld seasons 5 & 6 (two of the very best seasons).

(I think I paid the full £65 the day it came out, and bought another copy for my brother. Could have saved £120 if I'd waited :good: )

Perfect chance to get into what is a classic comedy series of all time.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seinfeld-5-6-Box-S...2=hotukdeals-21

There's no ongoing plot so starting this far in is not a problem.

I'd rather watch repeats of Take the High Road, that sit through 12 hours of that pathetic American bollocks.`

Edited by Stevie

£4.97 for the 8 disc collection of Seinfeld seasons 5 & 6 (two of the very best seasons).

(I think I paid the full £65 the day it came out, and bought another copy for my brother. Could have saved £120 if I'd waited :rolleyes: )

I'd rather watch repeats of Take the High Road, that sit through 12 hours of that pathetic American bollocks.`

That's cos you're a daft cunt. :good:

(I think I paid the full £65 the day it came out, and bought another copy for my brother. Could have saved £120 if I'd waited :rolleyes: )

A cunt Stevie may be, but he is so fucking right when it comes to Seinfield.

A cunt Stevie may be, but he is so fucking right when it comes to Seinfield.

Couldn't agree more. 10 minutes of those smug looking twats cracking on and I'd attack the telly with a baseball bat.