How many times have Newcastle United won a European Cup?

An-al (ie up me arse)

How many times have Newcastle United won a European Cup?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The sad part is there's some poor bastard out there who's had his computer nicked just so this chump can write a shite thread like this on the forum of a team he doesn't support! :unsure:

Edited by Armchair Pundit

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a need to bring up Heyseal and Hillsbrough like? :unsure:

Typical post from you tbh. Boring now.

I'm uncomfortable about using football tragedies as banter too. And if it's not banter, then the thread should be deleted and the moron who started it should be banned imo.

DanTheMan is a bit of a girl though. <_<

Edited by Renton

Don't give a fuck to be honest! I'm sure I mention it no more than you talk about Frank Lampard or Chelsea!

Just think it's a shame to give such low blows, thought we were meant to be more civilised than him!

I'm uncomfortable about using football tragedies as banter too. And if it's not banter, then the thread should be deleted and the moron who started it should be banned imo.

I knew I had some guaranteed support from you Rents. <_<

I knew I had some guaranteed support from you Rents. :blush:

It's no coincidence Dan's got the gay ref as his avatar <_<

Heysel.

Hillsborough.

Dont drop down to his level Keith mate. Innocent scousers got killed, along with the drunken wankers too.

Fucking, scousers though, fuck off you set of theiving, job dodging cunts

:unsure:

And when have you EVER known one of those? <_<

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Just think it's a shame to give such low blows, thought we were meant to be more civilised than him!

If this lad was a regular member on here, and had decided on having a bit of banter, he wouldn't have got any grief. As it is though, he signed up just to take the piss, so people let him have it. Tough shit imo. I'm not into mentioning Hillborough, but if we're going to get a scouser on here talking about "manufactured" support, then he has to expect people to make mention of the fact that Liverpool's support has an unfortunate habit of killing people. :unsure:

Is there a need to bring up Heyseal and Hillsbrough like? <_<

Couldn't agree more. The guy's being a prick, but there's no call for bringing those tragedies into it. :unsure:

Heysel.

Hillsborough.

Dont drop down to his level Keith mate. Innocent scpusers got killed, along with the drunken wankers too.

Fucking, scousers though, fuck off you set of thieving, job dodging cunts

I think it would be fair to say that ALL those unfortunately killed that day were 'innocent' of any wrongdoing on the day. The ones killed were the poor sods at the front who had got inside the ground with plenty of time to spare and were in the correct enclosure. In some ways the scousers are right, there was no fuckin justice to it <_<

Heysel.

Hillsborough.

Dont drop down to his level Keith mate. Innocent scpusers got killed, along with the drunken wankers too.

Fucking, scousers though, fuck off you set of thieving, job dodging cunts

I think it would be fair to say that ALL those unfortunately killed that day were 'innocent' of any wrongdoing on the day. The ones killed were the poor sods at the front who had got inside the ground with plenty of time to spare and were in the correct enclosure. In some ways the scousers are right, there was no fuckin justice to it <_<

I dont believe in bringing Hillsbrough into things thats why I mention Heysel on its own however when a prick comes on shouting about how much better his teams support is than ours then I reckon its fair game to point out how many fans have died as a direct result of his lovely clubs fans.

One thing on the Hillsbrough thing though is what started all this shite on here, proven or not you would think that their fans would learn not to shout about getting into the game for nowt or selling tickets on to increase the numbers above those expected.

Don't give a fuck to be honest! I'm sure I mention it no more than you talk about Frank Lampard or Chelsea!

Bet you don't find many posts where I actually bring them up before someone else has made the obvious dig. Still, I actually post on this forum. You only post when you see the opportunity to belittle someone else, and in the process act like a miserable old bastard.

You're a kid FFS. Get a life. Have some fun.

Bet you don't find many posts where I actually bring them up before someone else has made the obvious dig. Still, I actually post on this forum. You only post when you see the opportunity to belittle someone else, and in the process act like a miserable old bastard.

You're a kid FFS. Get a life. Have some fun.

You CAN have fun WHILST laughing at scousers though <_<

Guest stevieintoon

Get a job, geeeeeeeett a job, GEEETTTTTTTTT A JOB YOU LAZY CUNTS, geeeeet................

Newcastle are such an insignificant club everyone of our message boards are inundated with fans of every club imaginable. Face it scouser or should I say taffy, you're fascinated by us.

They won't let me on their forum. :unsure:

First of all I wasn't allowed the username Ken Bigley's Giro, then my email address was banned, then when I joined under a different name and email I was told admin would have to authorise it before I could post. That was a week gone saturday. Poor form if you ask me.

How can a lad with 7 posts cause so much shite, at least when I went on one, I had a reason, this thread went out of hand mentioning Hillsborough, mentioning murderers about Heysel doesn't bother me as the Manc fuckers and now our beloved blue cunts across the park sing it now. you might as well join in. especially that Stevie whats his name.

I'm looking forward to the smog game so I can shout at them asking how many times they have won the FA cup compared to us! Ha ha, I bet they are going to be really put down by that!!

Maybe not. Maybe they will be as unprovoked at my shouting as this pathetic attempt to have a dig at us in this thread.

Yawn.

How can a lad with 7 posts cause so much shite, at least when I went on one, I had a reason, this thread went out of hand mentioning Hillsborough, mentioning murderers about Heysel doesn't bother me as the Manc fuckers and now our beloved blue cunts across the park sing it now. you might as well join in. especially that Stevie whats his name.

That post stinks of self-pity but that's hardly a surprise.

Your lot are the worst offenders for Munich chanting too btw, just to supply some much needed balance to your martyred pleadings.

I'm looking forward to the smog game so I can shout at them asking how many times they have won the FA cup compared to us! Ha ha, I bet they are going to be really put down by that!!

Maybe not. Maybe they will be as unprovoked at my shouting as this pathetic attempt to have a dig at us in this thread.

Yawn.

lets call them paedo's instead, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

Your lot are the worst offenders for Munich chanting too btw, just to supply some much needed balance to your martyred pleadings.

WTF are you onabout prick.

WTF are you onabout prick.

:mellow: