The Noelie and Leazes Mag Shagfest

Noelie

.....that it's about time I apologized to most forum members for subjecting them to my baiting of LeazesMag.

I must confess that whenever I encounter someone who appears to be an egotistical self-conceited person who continually endeavours to indulge in self-congratulation, I'm wont to rattle their cage.

I must admit my actions were deliberate and I should not have played him so long like a fish hooked on the end of a line but it was made so easy, and I must admit I derived pleasure from it and that was wrong of me.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....that it's about time I apologized to most forum members for subjecting them to my baiting of LeazesMag.

I must confess that whenever I encounter someone who appears to be an egotistical self-conceited person who continually endeavours to indulge in self-congratulation, I'm wont to rattle their cage.

I must admit my actions were deliberate and I should not have played him so long like a fish hooked on the end of a line but it was made so easy, and I must admit I derived pleasure from it and that was wrong of me.

it would appear nobody is tooooooo bothered about your post Noelie chum...

I think they realised that it was me baiting you....and also wondered why you would not tell us what you thought of those players I asked you about and as such are lying .......

They also know - that blokes who have hardly watched the club for decades, know fuck all compared to those who go to games as they do this themselves .......

:blink::(

you couldn't be more deluded if you tried, chum LOL

Cue: Abuse from Noelie, to hide the fact he can't speak with authority about the club he says he knows so well ....... :P

Have you changed your telescope yet :(

Edited by LeazesMag

anyone know what the two are talking about?

anyone care :D

tsch tsch....I'm the same age as Glenn Roeder.......and look younger than peasepud :D:D

not that he'll admit it like !!!!!

I think they realised that it was me baiting you....and also wondered why you would not tell us what you thought of those players I asked you about and as such are lying .......

They also know - that blokes who have hardly watched the club for decades, know fuck all compared to those who go to games as they do this themselves .......

:D:D

Cue: Abuse from Noelie, to hide the fact he can't speak with authority about the club he says he knows so well ....... :icon_lol:

Have you changed your telescope yet :D

Actually I wasn't expecting to read any responses to my apologetic posting yet somehow I just knew that you would endeavour to write something in your inimitable self-conceited manner of trying to portray a reverse situation more suitable to your egotistical demeanour.

It would appear that my apology to forum members merely provided a further opportunity for you to indulge in your self-congratulation mode.

And no doubt you will respond to this in your inimitable style, more's the pity.

Cue: Abuse from Noelie, to hide the fact he can't speak with authority about the club he says he knows so well ....... :icon_lol:

Actually I wasn't expecting to read any responses to my apologetic posting yet somehow I just knew that you would endeavour to write something in your inimitable self-conceited manner of trying to portray a reverse situation more suitable to your egotistical demeanour.

It would appear that my apology to forum members merely provided a further opportunity for you to indulge in your self-congratulation mode.

And no doubt you will respond to this in your inimitable style, more's the pity.

Worded Like the arcitect from the matrix :blush:

anyone know what the two are talking about?

anyone care :D

tsch tsch....I'm the same age as Glenn Roeder.......and look younger than peasepud :D:icon_lol:

not that he'll admit it like !!!!!

Might want to go get a new prescription for those glasses old man :D

Shame, but I was wondering if you had done your research on those players I asked you about. Obviously not.

Another opportunity lost to show us all your knowledge of the club, that you [self] profess to have. But I'm sure the irony of that will be lost on someone so stupid as yourself.

Shame, but I was wondering if you had done your research on those players I asked you about. Obviously not.

Another opportunity lost to show us all your knowledge of the club, that you [self] profess to have. But I'm sure the irony of that will be lost on someone so stupid as yourself.

Like I said; "In your inimitable style" you are so predictable, waiting for the next one.

Edited by Noelie

.....put an end to LeazesMag's dogmatic persistance in his accusations, his questions, and his insistance that others know nothing about Newcastle United and he knows everything.

I have concluded that the best way to deal with the pedantic, self-congratulating, egotistical, image he portrays is to agree with all his proclamations and accusations.

Therefore, dear LeazesMag old chum;

I agree with you that I know nothing about the current board(and not a thing about previous boards).

I agree with you that I know very little about Newcastle United(after all what would a 74 year old know).

I agree with you that I am a KK wagon-jumper(but was that as a player or a manager).

I agree with you that I've known nothing since 1992(not sure why you're hung-up with '92 but that's OK).

I agree with you that I know nothing about the 50's. 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's(even late 40's & 2001-2-3-4-5-6-7)

I know nothing of Hilley & Penmam and those others you mentioned(and there's others I know nothing of).

I know nothing of people like Milburn, White, Robledo, Scoular, Wayman, Davies, Burton, Keeble, Stokoe, Suddick, McGrath, Bennett, Gowling, Natrass, Kennedy, Robson, Pearson(I must read the history books).

I agree with you that I have not seen many games(videos, streams, and the telly don't count as seen).

I agree with you that only people who watch games know anything(videos, streams, and telly don't count).

I agree with you that people who don't watch games can't know as much as people who do(ditto above).

I agree with you that I pretend to be a Newcastle supporter(good at it though especially with me shirt on)

I agree that you are the most knowledgable of Newcasle United affairs(my knowledge pales before yours).

I agree that you have been baiting me(some may think it's the other way round but what would they know).

I admit that I have referred to you as being stupid( shows how much I know doesn't it).

I have referred to your "inimitable style"(wonder what I meant by that)

Have I missed anything, I hope not as I've tried to cover all your dogma.

Aye this is getting beyond a fucking joke tbh. spongebob had it spot on when he said it was "two bald men arguing over a comb". You'll be arguing over whose piss-stain on his y-fronts greater resembles a map of Africa next.

Aye this is getting beyond a fucking joke tbh. spongebob had it spot on when he said it was "two bald men arguing over a comb". You'll be arguing over whose piss-stain on his y-fronts greater resembles a map of Africa next.

:D