Honestly...

Isegrim

How much work has everybody done today?

I managed to write a staggering 15 lines (forum not included). I also wanted to kill our secretary when she knocked at the door at 10am ... when I had just turned on 5live.

I managed to write a staggering 15 lines (forum not included). I also wanted to kill our secretary when she knocked at the door at 10am ... when I had just turned on 5live.

23000[/snapback]

I've helped someone write a VB script and that's about it! :stars:

Edited by MrBass

23000[/snapback]

If you've got a secretary and you've only done 15 lines then she must have done even less work than you!

German efficiency? :stars:

23000[/snapback]

If you've got a secretary and you've only done 15 lines then she must have done even less work than you!

23008[/snapback]

The secretary is a buffer to keep us free of annoying students. Though the idea is that this should allow me to listen to webradio without any disturbance. :suicide:

I was goign to revise for my theory test, but I stuck Owen in the Newcastle squad on Pro Evo 4, and played Man U. He scored a chip, but then got beat on pens!

23006[/snapback]

I'm not the only one who's updated thier squad this morning then.

More than usual actually.  :stars:

I'm filtering a database so everyone thinks it's difficult and takes days anyway.

23014[/snapback]

Ah the elusive WHERE clause, tricky little buggar that one! :suicide:

23000[/snapback]

23008[/snapback]

The secretary is a biffer to keep us free of annoying students. Though the idea is that this should allow me to listen to webradio without any disturbance. :icon_lol:

23012[/snapback]

Had on there Wolfy, you're nee oil painting yourself like!

:suicide:

bugger all

and i'm deserpate for some drink tonight to celebrate this amazing day!

23005[/snapback]

am i the only one who suspects this saga isnt over yet? I'll celebrate when he's signed and I see him with a toon top on.

I was goign to revise for my theory test, but I stuck Owen in the Newcastle squad on Pro Evo 4, and played Man U. He scored a chip, but then got beat on pens!

23006[/snapback]

23016[/snapback]

I did mine last week. :stars::suicide:

bugger all

and i'm deserpate for some drink tonight to celebrate this amazing day!

23005[/snapback]

am i the only one who suspects this saga isnt over yet? I'll celebrate when he's signed and I see him with a toon top on.

23021[/snapback]

nah for a change i dont think i'm been premature :suicide:

we've signed Michael Owen, fucking get in! :stars:

23000[/snapback]

23008[/snapback]

The secretary is a biffer to keep us free of annoying students. Though the idea is that this should allow me to listen to webradio without any disturbance. :blush:

23012[/snapback]

Had on there Wolfy, you're nee oil painting yourself like!

:suicide:

23018[/snapback]

I hate it when people throw insults at me I have to google first... :icon_lol:

BIFFER n. 1. Person who is fat due to excessive fast food intake.

So me=biffer=Gemmill??? Wow, now I am really offended.

23006[/snapback]

23016[/snapback]

Haha,I put him and Luque and the rest on my WE9 NUFC team,they're mint now.

23006[/snapback]

Can this be moved to the under 10's forum please?

23278[/snapback]

Ooh, you're eleven now sonny! Fun and games are out the window. Bend over and take it like a man!

What do you do for a living UM, I'm thinking either primary school teacher or birthday clown?