Sofa's

themags

Me and the other half are finally getting a house, we don't have much in the way of furniture, infact we're going to be sat on the floor if we don't buy a sofa soon

I'm after a 2 seater and leather if possible, I've been looking around online and cant find much below £400, we're low on funds as well, amazingly even DFS don't appear to have a sale on

you kind people got any suggestions of where to purchase from?

Argos sell leather sofas very reasonably priced. I saw some were buy one get one free! Only thing is you cant try them out before purchase, though i presume you'd still have the same 30 day money back guarantee as you do normally :icon_lol:

End of Jan we went to Land of Leather and bought 2 black leather sofas, ( a 2 seater and a 3 seater) both fully reclining. £699....very good value, though also take into account a £29 admin fee and a delivery fee of £59 to be paid on the delivery day on top of the sale price. Thing is that wasnt even the best deal, some suites were that price including an armchair aswell!! :lol: Only drawback is my delivery date is APRIL 14th!!! :rolleyes: They are so busy because of the good prices i suppose, but i nearly told them to stick it.

Also those prices are for suites that are leather AND leather match...meaning some parts arent real leather (like the back or sides that arent seen so much) The suites that were totally all real leather were £100-£200 more expensive.

My deal was a buy now pay later thing, i have one year to pay it all or it goes on a credit agreement which really piles on the interest. I'll make sure mine is paid off in a couple of months.