Berbatov

TheMoog

I'd rather have Martins but I'd quite like Berbatov. Really enjoying this match, and not just because Chelscum are losing. The BBC have definitely picked the right FA cup ties this round after the dullfest of Arsenal-Blackburn.

Been a good game and funny to see the Spurs goal come from cheating little prick Robben being brushed off the ball like a litte girl and whinging for a freekick whilst Spurs went and scored. If he wasn't such a tart he'd have stood up to the shoulder charge instead of hitting the deck crying and his team wouldn't have conceded the goal.

About time they sent Motson the way of Ol' Yeller. Wittering on endlessly.

"Berbatov scored from this exact spot last week, well it was the other side of the D"

So infact it wasn't the exact spot at all, you senile goat.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Perhaps a lesson here for Roeder, this is the reason the top managers like Jose, Fergie and Wenger frequently use subs when things aren't working to actually earn their money and attempt to change it.

Contrast it with Roeder sitting on hid arse watching about 75-80 mins of shite against the smogs before he felt a change was required!

Perhaps a lesson here for Roeder, this is the reason the top managers like Jose, Fergie and Wenger frequently use subs when things aren't working to actually earn their money and attempt to change it.

Contrast it with Roeder sitting on hid arse watching about 75-80 mins of shite against the smogs before he felt a change was required!

On the other hand - and sticking to the topic - I think Jol shouldn't have taken off Berbatov who was always keeping Chelsea busy up front and involved in nearly everything from Spurs...

On the other hand - and sticking to the topic - I think Jol shouldn't have taken off Berbatov who was always keeping Chelsea busy up front and involved in nearly everything from Spurs...

Agree, unless he was injured or carrying a slight knock then it was a mistake to take him off.

About time they sent Motson the way of Ol' Yeller. Wittering on endlessly.

"Berbatov scored from this exact spot last week, well it was the other side of the D"

So infact it wasn't the exact spot at all, you senile goat.

I noticed that as well. :baby:

I assume both of Lampard's goals were either deflections or flukes?

:baby:

Get in Frankie boy :lol:

Thank God I wasn't the only one who supported Chelsea today. :lol:

I can understand Chelsea fans wanting them to win - it takes a lot to split a supporter from the club they've supported all their life, no matter how detestable the club is in pretty much every regard. To paraphrase Kiefer Sutherland playing a nasty member of the KKK in 'A Time to Kill':

You can't blame a Chelsea fan for being a Chelsea fan, no more than you can blame a dog for being a dog. But a whore like you, co-mingling with mongrels, betraying your own. That makes you worse than a Chelsea fan.

:lol:

:baby:

Get in Frankie boy :lol:

I can understand Chelsea fans wanting them to win - it takes a lot to split a supporter from the club they've supported all their life, no matter how detestable the club is in pretty much every regard. To paraphrase Kiefer Sutherland playing a nasty member of the KKK in 'A Time to Kill':

You can't blame a Chelsea fan for being a Chelsea fan, no more than you can blame a dog for being a dog. But a whore like you, co-mingling with mongrels, betraying your own. That makes you worse than a Chelsea fan.

There aren't many games where I haven't already chosen which team I want to win though. That doesn't make me a supporter of that team as such does it?

If it does, I'm officially a Plymouth fan at the moment.

Get in Frankie boy :)

There aren't many games where I haven't already chosen which team I want to win though. That doesn't make me a supporter of that team as such does it?

I w

I'm not saying you're a Chelsea fan, I'm saying your worse than a Chelsea fan for being sympathetic towards them but supporting another team. The post was tongue in cheek anyway.

:baby: at your defensivness over Fwank. 19 goals from midfield is impressive, but they were tap-ins tbf. :lol:

Get in Frankie boy :D

I w

I'm not saying you're a Chelsea fan, I'm saying your worse than a Chelsea fan for being sympathetic towards them but supporting another team. The post was tongue in cheek anyway.

:baby: at your defensivness over Fwank. 19 goals from midfield is impressive, but they were tap-ins tbf. :lol:

I'm a Frank Lampard fan, not a Chelsea sympathiser. If he goes somewhere else, I'll want him to do well there too :)

We should of got that fucking Mccarthy for only 2.5mill and he has 18 goals or sumin! him and Martins would reet good, best partnership in league!

There is a town next to where my parents live called Dufftown. :baby:

We should of got that fucking Mccarthy for only 2.5mill and he has 18 goals or sumin! him and Martins would reet good, best partnership in league!

I know this lass who lives in Springfield of all places. :lol:

I know this lass who lives in Springfield of all places. :lol:

Is she yellow? :lol:

DIMITAR BERBATOV'S goalscoring heroics have earned him a new contract that will keep him at Tottenham for the next five years - and lift him into the £35,000-a-week bracket.

The 26-year-old Bulgarian has been a stunning success since he was signed last summer for £10.9million from Bayer Leverkusen.

After a quiet start while he adjusted to the high tempo of the Premiership, Berbatov has blossomed into one of the country's most lethal front men and become a sporting hero to adoring Spurs fans with 16 goals so far this season.

He has adapted to English football much quicker than even coach Martin Jol had expected and Spurs are ready to reward that progress with a bumper pay rise.

Berbatov still has four years left of his present deal but Spurs know his current form will make him a target for clubs in Italy and Spain as well as the likes of Manchester United and Liverpool. Tottenham want his long-term future settled - and he looks certain to have at least two new team-mates next season. Jol wants a front man to replace Mido, who is set to leave after coming within hours of joining Manchester City in January.

The striker Jol has in his sights is Darren Bent, who could well be available when Charlton's season is over.

Spurs boss Jol also wants to reinforce his midfield, with Scott Parker of Newcastle a prime target.

source: sunday mirror