Hair Cuts

Magma

Guest Toplass-101

on a related topic...preference of long or short hair on a lass ???

I look like a rag-bag at the moment, but im getting mine done tonight, cut coloured and spiked/funked (cant really decide what style to have this time). I used to have long hair, but much prefer it short now, instead of being long n str8 n boring like everyone else.

On a guy if I was to design my ideal man he would have long dark hair.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short hair on a bloke.

Used to go to Toni and Guy or John Gerard in town until I practically had to take out a mortgage to pay for a haircut. Now go to a small salon run by 2 blokes in town where its half the price, good craic and they sorted out the ginger barnet for me!

In a dilemma....have had long hair for about the last 3 years, before this it was really short. I am sick of tying it up as I don't have the time to do it every morning so am toying with the idea of getting it cut really short, less hassle, 10 minutes to do to go out as opposed to 35 !!! Every time I go to the hairdressers tho she talks me out of it and I end up just getting a trim. Last time I managed to talk her into cutting about 3 inches off it but it's still about mid way down my back ( not literally on my back :lol: )

Dunno ???? :(

I usually either get a number 1 all over, but I don't think that I suit it, and I hate my hair long so I just get a trim from now on

I think mine is fairly long but its only about 3 an a half inches.

Still talking about hair btw :(

yes ... :D wor lad tells me 5 inches is long anyway ??? :lol:

Edited by Radgina

In a dilemma....have had long hair for about the last 3 years, before this it was really short. I am sick of tying it up as I don't have the time to do it every morning so am toying with the idea of getting it cut really short, less hassle, 10 minutes to do to go out as opposed to 35 !!! Every time I go to the hairdressers tho she talks me out of it and I end up just getting a trim. Last time I managed to talk her into cutting about 3 inches off it but it's still about mid way down my back ( not literally on my back :lol: )

Dunno ???? :D

I imagine it hangs in the toilet when you're spewing an'all. Nightmare! :(

Dunno ???? :D

I imagine it hangs in the toilet when you're spewing an'all. Nightmare! :(

am never sick....don't want to wast all that lovely alcohol by throwing it back up :D

And Brock....don't be silly !!!

Anything shorter than shoulder length on a lass is a lesbian haircut tbh.

No offence mate, but you really think anyone will take your advice on haircuts?

Absolutely nowt wrong with my hair I'll thank you very much.

And Brock....don't be silly !!!

Them's the breaks. :lol:

Guest Toplass-101

Dunno ???? :(

I had a bit of a dilemma too, I couldnt decide what to have done so went for lopsided cut with brown hair on the short side, and blonde/red on the long side. Sounds peculiar but its fab.

Edited by Toplass-101