AZ Alkmaar vs Newcastle

Baggio

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we pass to each other in training, or just stand around joking about as we seem to do for most press shots?

We didn't lose tonight simply because of attack or defence but because of a total inability to keep the ball. Absolutely shocking.

We were rotten back to front like.

Do we pass to each other in training, or just stand around joking about as we seem to do for most press shots?

We didn't lose tonight simply because of attack or defence but because of a total inability to keep the ball. Absolutely shocking.

We were rotten back to front like.

For sure

Andy Townsend should be employed by this club to sort our fucking defence out. He's the only one to talk any sense tonight.

Nothing most of us haven't been saying for years, its only Newcastle managers who seem to be blind to it.

It's the same every week, especially when we have a lead, which is why I was so worried about tonight. So often we go ahead, then lose all sense of composure.

Andy Townsend should be employed by this club to sort our fucking defence out. He's the only one to talk any sense tonight.

Nothing most of us haven't been saying for years, its only Newcastle managers who seem to be blind to it.

...and Leazes <_<

Has someone smacked van Gaal in the face with a shovel?

Fucking cockend.

I'd have him as manager

Me n'all, he might be a cock-end but least he knows how to use fucking subsitutes.

You can't have a proper passing training when some players are out with injury. You also can't put any shape into the team with the players we have - unlike those Dutch giants with all their multibillion trophy signings...

Fucking cockend.

I'd have him as manager

Me n'all, he might be a cock-end but least he knows how to use fucking subsitutes.

That's kinda why I'm hating him at the moment tbh <_<

Fucking cockend.

I'd have him as manager

You can use up to 3 of them these days. Who knew?

No one to blame but Roeder for this. Team looked beaten from the moment they stepped on the pitch - rabbits in the headlights paralysed by fear as if all we were thinking about was their attack. Completely handed them the initiative. Tactics calculated to play to our weakness - when have we ever relied upon a composed defense. Once we had to attack at least we made them sweat a bit.