AZ Alkmaar vs Newcastle

Baggio

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Van Gaal was being a smug twat to Roeder when they scored, it annoyed me, but I tell you what, he (Roeder) fucking deserves it. He's stood on that fucking touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten and has done fuck all to change things round.

Exactly, as usual!

Huntington was having a nightmare at LB and we were getting hammered down that flank, and a change had to be made but wasn't.

And when he brought Emre on i thought fair enough, he's made a change in time for once, but we still didn't do enough and he didn't make a further change until too late again!

That said the players have alot of blame as well for some shocking passing, some utter stupidity in all areas of the field and indiscipline as well as not taking the few chances we did create.

So glad we didn't sign defenders in January or the summer now. So is LeazesMag.

But the other side of the argument is the fact that we only needed one goal to go through. NE5 will be able to put any sort of spin to back his "facts"

Fuck me, that clip that they've shown there of Bramble running round the left of that group of players to chase his marker. Thick as fucking mince that lad.

Andy Townsend absolutely spot on.

So glad we didn't sign defenders in January or the summer now. So is LeazesMag.

But the other side of the argument is the fact that we only needed one goal to go through. NE5 will be able to put any sort of spin to back his "facts"

We should just be grateful to have been in Europe at all, unlike Bristol City, Swansea, Gateshead...

Yeah I know, Gol, the bloke is brain-dead, might be why he's a fan of our manager, peas in a pod.

Do we pass to each other in training, or just stand around joking about as we seem to do for most press shots?

We didn't lose tonight simply because of attack or defence but because of a total inability to keep the ball. Absolutely shocking.