New shirt: Strip tease

Jimbo

cos i havent got it on good authority at all, and i just took what you said and copied it, and it is an template of the ac milan shirt underneath

I didnt say that you fucking spazz :lol:

I dont give a shit if fat fucking freddy told you himself its pretty obvious.. :D

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hardly going to be worth the suspense like is it?? Oh look it's black and white, it's made by adidas, has the club crest on it and the Northern Rock logo.

Hell I've willing to bet that it's even going to cost £40! :lol:

Times have become fucking shite if the club have had to resort to this to try and drum up some enthusiasm. They should have simply done a press release on Friday and none of this build up crap.

It's hardly going to be worth the suspense like is it?? Oh look it's black and white, it's made by adidas, has the club crest on it and the Northern Rock logo.

Hell I've willing to bet that it's even going to cost £40! :lol:

Times have become fucking shite if the club have had to resort to this to try and drum up some enthusiasm. They should have simply done a press release on Friday and none of this build up crap.

Another desperate, downward spiralling club (at the time) did the same thing for their new away strip at the start of last season. They are 12 miles down the road from SJP.

I like to see the stripes carry on over the shoulders much like the one below. I find the stripes and colours stand out a lot more that way at the game or watching the box.

beardsley.jpg

Have adidas claimed rights to the shoulder space or something....!

I don't really like the collar either. :unsure: Still, at least it's not some geet giant v'neck.....I hate it when people say geet...! :D My cousin says it all the time. I remember Cath saying it geet loads at the Keane concert. :unsure:

I like to see the stripes carry on over the shoulders much like the one below. I find the stripes and colours stand out a lot more that way at the game or watching the box.

beardsley.jpg

I don't really like the collar either. :D Still, at least it's not some geet giant v'neck.....I hate it when people say geet...! :icon_lol: My cousin says it all the time. I remember Cath saying it geet loads at the Keane concert. :unsure:

You're a geet fibber, Boyo! :unsure:

beardsley.jpg

I don't really like the collar either. :icon_lol: Still, at least it's not some geet giant v'neck.....I hate it when people say geet...! :lol: My cousin says it all the time. I remember Cath saying it geet loads at the Keane concert. :D

You're a geet fibber, Boyo! :unsure:

Bring back Newcy Broon as the sponsor! :unsure: