Renton

Does your car fill with petrol

And to think Renton has a go at me for not starting decent threads. Jesus Christ! :crylaughin:

Driver's side btw.

Still answered though! :lol:

And my point is being proved.

Most pumps will reach over to the other side anyway though won't they!

Drivers side btw.

In theory yes, but I still enjoy the sight of mongs who just can't get it right.

I always, always forget. I get to the petrol station and just have to guess and hope for the best.

I think its on the driver's side, but who knows :crylaughin:

Doesn't it tell you on the inside of the car anyway? Didn't have a car in America so used to hire them a lot and one of the best discoveries EVER was when I noticed that next to the fuel gauge is a little arrow pointing either left or right, denoting which side the fuel thing is on. No more twatful guest appearances at the garage for me!

Doesn't it tell you on the inside of the car anyway? Didn't have a car in America so used to hire them a lot and one of the best discoveries EVER was when I noticed that next to the fuel gauge is a little arrow pointing either left or right, denoting which side the fuel thing is on. No more twatful guest appearances at the garage for me!

lol doesnt take long to find out though, whats the point in it teling on the dashboard?

it would be like telling you what colour the car was!

well nearlly

drivers side anyway by the way

lol doesnt take long to find out though, whats the point in it teling on the dashboard?

well nearlly

Not really, I only need look at the bonnet to see the colour of the car. :crylaughin: The location of the fuel pump thing is a lot harder to find out while driving. :lol:

well nearlly

Not really, I only need look at the bonnet to see the colour of the car. :crylaughin: The location of the fuel pump thing is a lot harder to find out while driving. :lol:

Gemmill in 'being as thick as Ally' moment. :lol:

well nearlly

Gemmill in 'being as thick as Ally' moment. :lol:

What's thick about that dipshit? I was hiring a different car every week. :lol:

One drivers side, one passenger side and one at the back (which is far the easiest as it doesn't matter which side of the pump you are), although driver side at the back. :crylaughin:

Edited by Fop

Drivers side but if the station is packed and a few lanes open for the passenger side people i just turn my car around and go in the other way. Problem solved!