Happy birthday, not to the "Bizarre" thread...

Meenzer

Car-driving, beard growing, German loving, Reading supporting, YouTube bothering, bandana wearing nutcase that you are......

Happy 18th!!

h1005-cat-birthday.jpg

Merry Birthday and I hope you have a good time driving your lass somewhere whilst listening to Bowling For Soup. :lol:

Edited by Jonny2J

Bit late with the thanks there. Did you spend yesterday Voting, Marrying (without your parent’s agreement), Serving on a jury, Making a will, Buying and drinking alcohol, working in a bar, Buying fireworks, Getting a tattoo, Owning land, Donating your body and blood to medical science (without your parent’s agreement), Placing a bet, Going into a sex shop, Entering into a binding contract, Changing your name, Seeing an 18 film, Pawning things at a pawn shop and Having some Gay sex in Jersey?

And it's only 3 years until you can drive a lorry or bus now. :lol:

Belated Happy Birthday.

Edited by Happy Face

Bit late with the thanks there. Did you spend yesterday Voting, Marrying (without your parent’s agreement), Serving on a jury, Making a will, Buying and drinking alcohol, working in a bar, Buying fireworks, Getting a tattoo, Owning land, Donating your body and blood to medical science (without your parent’s agreement), Placing a bet, Going into a sex shop, Entering into a binding contract, Changing your name, Seeing an 18 film, Pawning things at a pawn shop and Having some Gay sex in Jersey?

And it's only 3 years until you can drive a lorry or bus now. :lol:

Belated Happy Birthday.

Wow! I haven't done any of those things. I haven't driven a lorry or bus either.